White Scrip Gathering Scenario EndWalker (83-89) MIN/BTN

Forum Forums Grids and Presets White Scrip Gathering Scenario EndWalker (83-89) MIN/BTN

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Oppie Oppie 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Illio
    Participant

Thank you for your help

Cursix
    Cursix
    Participant

I’m seeing issues with Dark Rye; there seems to be a pathing issue preventing the character from leaving the aetheryte.

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

Miqobot is freezing up whenever I’m out of GP and won’t do anything else. She stays stuck at the node.

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant

Good evening,

First of all, thank you for this scenario! It seems that there is a little problem with the selection of the item once I start mining / picking up a plant. Indeed, the slot never seems to be the right one and I have to select the item manually.

For the rest, it’s ok, it teleports well, navigates well, harvesting too, it’s really just the selection that’s a problem.

Any idea how to solve the problem?

Edit : For more precision, the selector (the hand) remains on the 1st slot or systematically goes up there. I also play on a FR client in case the detection is done on the name and not on the slot of the item

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Oppie Oppie.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.