White Scrip Gathering Scenario EndWalker (83-89) MIN/BTN

Forum Forums Grids and Presets White Scrip Gathering Scenario EndWalker (83-89) MIN/BTN

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Oppie Oppie 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant
    6+

made a scenario to gather the time nodes for 83-89 Mining/Botany. Let me know if you notice any issues as this has not been extensively tested and I will gladly update it. Also the grids could use some optimization.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lcklust
    Participant

Scenario seems to ‘crash’ sort of at Chapter 10 and won’t stop waiting. Outside of that works fairly well if you baby sit it just a bit. Not too great at Scenario making myself or I’d offer better advice lol

Dazdazdaz1
    Participant

Something doesn’t seem to be right with this, Why does it want to go AFK for 30 minutes for every step and not just move on to the next node? Even then it teleports to the area but doesn’t move tot he node when it spawns. Not sure what’s going on.

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

The scenario is designed to wait by the Aetheryte until just before the node spawns and then move to the node as this to me is a lot less noticeable and thus less likely to be reported then floating above the node possibly spamming the compass action. As for why does it go afk for 30 minutes? Most likely your computer is just slow and you are not loading in, getting the node, and then moving in to the next spot within the 2 minutes and a half minutes. Remove the “Afkfor” lines from the scenarios.

dblocker
    Participant

I don’t usually write scenarios but shouldn’t chapter 10 waypoint line be loaded after the gather preset? otherwise miqo won’t know where to go.

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant
    1+

The line (Waypoint(21, Rarefied Coconut)) defines which Grid to use so it knows where to go. The GatherPreset tells it what to gather when it gets there. The order there is not necessary as it is defined by the waypoint command.

Kuarupi
    Participant

look, I got your scenario, and I noticed that the character is standing there waiting for the Meticulous skill, and I went to look at her name and it’s Meticulous Prospector.

I don’t know if it has anything to do with it, but with me it arrives at node, uses scrutiny and stays still, does this happen to anyone else?

gravel
    gravel
    Participant

Worked semi-perfectly. I wasn’t paying attention, but when I went to hand in my collectibles, some randomly had 975 instead of 1000 collectibility. No issues otherwise.

chrisgreatest
    Participant

For people who have issues with it waiting for 30 minutes every time, you need to start it at the right time. These nodes happen twice a day ET, so there is a page for the morning node, and a page for the evening node. If you start it at night but use the morning, the script will wait for the ET time for the morning which is 2000+ second in the future.
    I also have issues with Miqo not using scrutiny and meticulous to get 1000 collectability but it’s good enough. I should upgrade my gear probably, since im still using pentamelded lvl 80 gear.

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

I will admit that the rotation for it is not the best and the scenario as a whole could use some improvements. I would personally recommend using the gathering rotation used in the 6.0 aethersand scenario for this.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by flamesbob flamesbob.

Chargulae
    Participant

Granted I’m nearly pentamelded on all pieces but after one full rotation, I have yet to experience any problems so far. I’ll keep you posted, but so far it works perfectly for what I need, although that 6.0 aethersand rotation is likely better, I just dont know how to change it =(

Illio
    Participant

It seems like i teleport at wrong locations (+1 on the list) because of my fc house being in the teleportation list

Illio
    Participant

I redid it multiple times and i realised that i actually don’t tp if i’m already in the zone

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

If you are teleporting to the wrong locations then that would be an issue with Miqobot (I.E. it is scheduled to go to camp broken glass and you are going to Tertium. The issue of not teleporting if you are in the zone is due to me using teleportif instead of teleport. this checks if you are all ready in the zone before teleporting. You can remove the “if” at the end of teleport if you want to always teleport to that location.

Simpleton
    Participant
    1+

I have been using this for a bit today and I will be optimizing it to be better for us all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.