Wheres the questing function?

Forum Forums Discussion Wheres the questing function?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

NosNerds
    Participant

Topic, wheres the leveling/questing function, I see in development they made the whole thread about it but cannot see it in my bots menu anywhere?

Any scenarios for grinding 1-70? 1-80? any MSQ helper? I dont honestly want to go through these annoying fetch quests any longer…

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

There is no questing function, yet. The development post about questing is just an research/analysis how it would work, as I see it. Auto-Leveling to help leveling second classes is there with Squadron and Trusts Support. But that requires you to do the MSQ yourself and unlock those.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

MSQ and Questing features are not supported at the moment.

Our community assigned a low priority to Questing due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

We will consider your voice in our development plans.
    Thank you for your request!

NosNerds
    Participant

You guys possibly hiring? I am familiar with nav mesh and scripts for things like path of exile, wow, diablo 2, very familiar with botting in these games, luas , compilers etc.. although they used a loki launcher etc..

I see some of the dev tools for routines to be made (i havent deep dug yet, just got here/bought it today and am having some family drama) , but is there framework to do some questing? I think this would be the biggest selling point, as the MSQ is a giant snore fest… and you guys clearly have some of the work done..

Inherent danger of world combat? what does that mean exactly, considering theres not even world pvp… and fates have to be synced.. ? The whole goal is to have it do open world combat with reasonable combat routines using logic… ? Also most MSQ isnt even open world, its fetch quests? Help me understand why this was put as a low priority, when it seems as if it would be the absolute cream of the crop..? you make over 300k just doing the MSQ not to mention that mentor accounts sell for big $…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  NosNerds.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Thank you for your proposal very much, but at the moment we do not hire for development.
    And even if we did, we still wouldn’t be able to change feature priorities without community approval. Our development plans are driven by the community demand, therefore any changes in the development roadmap are decided by the community during voting periods.

Help me understand why this was put as a low priority, when it seems as if it would be the absolute cream of the crop..?

Please read the thread linked above. It contains different opinions and points of view on this matter.

you make over 300k just doing the MSQ not to mention that mentor accounts sell for big $…

Yes, you are correct.
    But account sellers are not our target audience.

Miqobot features are designed for players who want to skip through boring grind and enjoy the best moments of the game.
    But there is very little grind in the Main Story itself. Each quest is unique and offers the precious sense of adventure, which is why players usually do not try to skip it.

I think this would be the biggest selling point, as the MSQ is a giant snore fest…

If you do not enjoy the Main Story, we would recommend to purchase Scenario Skip Item from Square Enix.
    The price on this item is comparable to Miqobot subscription, while the effect is instant and completely safe from any potential account suspensions.
    Job Level-Boost and Scenario Skip – Item Guide

NosNerds
    Participant

not gonna lie, that thread looks hella fake….

NosNerds
    Participant

Also, you asked the question years ago when it was a ton of casuals playing, i think you will see this playerbase change 10 fold with the induction of hundreds of thousands of new players…

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

not gonna lie, that thread looks hella fake….

Thank you for your opinion very much.
    Would you please clarify, what reason do you believe we have to fake a community discussion?

Also, you asked the question years ago when it was a ton of casuals playing, i think you will see this playerbase change 10 fold with the induction of hundreds of thousands of new players…

Here is a more recent thread on the matter of potentially dangerous features:
    Development & Longevity of Miqobot

It makes no difference for us what features to work on. We simply follow the community demand.
    If the community decides that it’s time to prioritize MSQ and Questing features, we will do it.

NosNerds
    Participant

But alot of these points seem moot, I do get what your saying about community driven, thats respectable and you will see a demand for this increase as the game becomes more popular, and approaching expansion … what I dont get is why people think they couldn’t just google search, buy, and disassemble the bot, people are talking about more bannable… the point seems invalid

Ray
    Participant

But alot of these points seem moot, I do get what your saying about community driven, thats respectable and you will see a demand for this increase as the game becomes more popular, and approaching expansion … what I dont get is why people think they couldn’t just google search, buy, and disassemble the bot, people are talking about more bannable… the point seems invalid

Sounds like you should look at a different bot option since your so unhappy with this one 🤷

NosNerds
    Participant

i mean it was kinda scammy how its advertised, you dont know that you dont get a leveling bot until you bought it basically….

quetz
    Participant

i mean it was kinda scammy how its advertised, you dont know that you dont get a leveling bot until you bought it basically….

Wait, it is a levelling bot though. It does sqadrons and trusts automatically which has levelled my alt jobs nicely to 80

It just doesn’t do the MSQ or quests.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  quetz.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We do not advertise leveling via MSQ and Questing.

Your subscription has been refunded.
    We sincerely apologize that Miqobot does not meet your expectations.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Wheres the questing function?’ is closed to new replies.