What's the best setup for miqo to HQ items?

Forum Forums Discussion What's the best setup for miqo to HQ items?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tul02130 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mrniki
    Participant

Is there even a best setup? is it class dependant? which settings on miqo shall i check to give me the highest chance of getting HQ items? (specifically grade 3 infusions, if that matters)

tul02130
    Participant

It depends on how much time you are willing to invest into solving the recipe.

My CPU is amazing so I usually run

CP 2:1
    progress first
    BB only 100%
    PbP only 100%
    Ingenuity
    Manipulation
    Innovation
    Waste Not

Some recipes will take 10 seconds to solve, complex equipment multiple minutes, but I dont mind, could always set CP to 8:1.

What is important to HQ consistently is that you unlock the carpenters and weavers level 50 cross class skills.

Chocolover
    Participant

Waste not, and Manipulation are not worth using
    Check this topic out bud
    https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/stormblood-upgrade-stage-2/#post-5570

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  Chocolover.

tul02130
    Participant

Waste not, and Manipulation are not worth using
    Check this topic out bud
    https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/stormblood-upgrade-stage-2/#post-5570

Fair point but since I use my preset to spam HQ items for lvling while afk I still need them 🙂

Arc
    Arc

progress first
    BB only 100%
    PbP only 100%
    Ingenuity
    Manipulation
    Innovation
    Waste Not

Some recipes will take 10 seconds to solve, complex equipment multiple minutes, but I dont mind, could always set CP to 8:1.

WTF? What kind of CPU do you have? Because I have an overclocked i7-7700K, which is already a pretty solid CPU and if I run the same settings as you minus innovation and waste not, solving an endgame craft like rakshasa weapons takes 8 minutes already. With Inno and Waste Not that would theoretically jump up to 1.5 hours o_ô

tul02130
    Participant

progress first
    BB only 100%
    PbP only 100%
    Ingenuity
    Manipulation
    Innovation
    Waste Not

WTF? What kind of CPU do you have? Because I have an overclocked i7-7700K, which is already a pretty solid CPU and if I run the same settings as you minus innovation and waste not, solving an endgame craft like rakshasa weapons takes 8 minutes already. With Inno and Waste Not that would theoretically jump up to 1.5 hours o_ô

Running a Ryzen 2700X which boosts up to 4.3GHz while solving.
    And keep in mind its not endgame recipes, but level 48-50 1star recipes the longest time ive seen was 1minute.
    For lvling manipulation and waste not are quite valuable to get the most HQ out of items, but I agree that once you have all the cross class skills they are pointless.

CP 4:1
    Ingenuity
    Progress First
    BB only 100%
    PbP only 100%

This seems more realistic for SB endgame recipes but I have to yet get there.

bigboy54
    Participant

Sorry to ask question in your thread but is she really good for leveling crafting? I’m gathering mats and sell them raw should I take up crafting? Does she make crafting a lot easier?

tul02130
    Participant

Sorry to ask question in your thread but is she really good for leveling crafting? I’m gathering mats and sell them raw should I take up crafting? Does she make crafting a lot easier?

I got all my crafters and gatherers from 0 to 50 in a week using Miqo, I was mostly crafting HQ items to sell while afk.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.