What healer class does this work best with

Forum Forums Discussion What healer class does this work best with

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  SefirosuKuraudo 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Dallaswolf21
    Participant

Going to lvl a healer and just wanted to see if it works well with all classes?Or certian ones best? To heal raids and dungeons

Adriuno
    Participant
    2+

I have leveled both White Mage and Scholar to 80 with Miqo and have done some raids/dungeons with them. They’re both equally good at doing DPS and healing. I haven’t tried AST yet so I can’t comment on that one.

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

did you have to remove hots spells from whm too cuz it kept getting the group wiped cuz you stopped doing actual healing?

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

did you have to remove hots spells from whm too cuz it kept getting the group wiped cuz you stopped doing actual healing?

You might be doing something VERY wrong there then.
    Miqo will burn up all of your mana if you let it heal the way it wants to instead of DPSing automatically and healing by yourself. (Heal buffs option turned off in Miqo)
    But it will make sure that everyone’s up, it’ll even cast Medica II followed by Medica I if needed, both with Plenary Indulgence.

So I think you might be either missing a few things or don’t have them on your bars.

I’ve cleared every fight in this savage tier with WHM and we never had a wipe from lack of healing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Andylynyn.
    Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

yeah idk maybe i am just unlucky, the whm is lvl 49 atm so maybe i am just unlucky with tanks forgetting what mitigations are haha

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

Oh blegh, pre-60 WHM is awful imo.

That might be why then :V

Diplomacu
    Participant

You can edit your settings manually to make it so you only cast HoTs on tank only which might solve your issue

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

where?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ray
    Participant
    1+
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Ray.
    Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant
    2+

that’s almost FAQ worthy, this fix made whm 500 times more enjoyable and functional with assist mode

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Tobbeisback Tobbeisback.

edgedy
    Participant

SCH suffers from MP loss in high death situations, I like Astrologian.

Razzieel
    Razzieel
    Participant
    1+

I’ve been using AST with this for Daily dungeon/ raid grinds and farming Trust instances and it works flawlessly for me, I just literally target a mob once the tank has pulled and the bot does everything else ( apart from move out the icky stuff on the floors ofc) its reaction time is amazingly fast and I couldn’t do any better manually. I had 80% overall heals in my first Raid and was super impressed, only thing I’ve ever had to manually cast was Esuna as the bot doesn’t seem to be able to recognise when someone had a removable debuff.

As for SCH, I haven’t had any mana issues even in High output situations, it casts lucid dreaming off cooldown in most cases and energy drain often enough for me to not be worried about mana. I never cast any heals manually i just let the bot do it all ( apart from Sacred Soil, or any other Ground based AOE’s )

I love this bot ! <3

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Razzieel Razzieel.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Razzieel Razzieel.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    1+

Q: “Which healer class does this work best with?”
    A: “Yes.”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.