Welcome to Miqobot Forums!

Forum Forums Discussion Welcome to Miqobot Forums!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

We’re very glad that you’ve joined us! 🙂

Here you will find:

• Help Section – Contains guides and tutorials for the features of Miqobot. We’ll be adding more information based on the community’s feedback.
    • Development Section – News and information about the development of Miqobot. Our development plans will be posted here as clear as possible. We’d like the community to participate and share your ideas in order to improve Miqobot!
    • Grids and Waypoints section – Additional presets for Miqobot made by our community. You can easily share presets with each other.
    • Discussion Section – Feel free to talk about anything you want!

We are currently in active development and will be consistently adding new features.
    If you have any questions, encounter any issues, have some requests, don’t hesitate to let us know!
    Suggest improvements, post issue reports, discuss game mechanics, research new content, share settings, give advices, make friends, and have fun! 🙂

Hope you will enjoy your time here!

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Thanks for the awesome bot

Vallkyria22
    Participant

Hi Miqo, help me out. I bought a second license for my partner, the numbers of the licenses are different from each other but when I try to play and use the bot at same time as partner it comes a message saying “Your license code has been use for another miqo bot instance”. Please help me out.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.