User Made Combat Grids for Unsync

Forum Forums Grids and Presets User Made Combat Grids for Unsync

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dmkj 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CountChocula001
    CountChocula001
    Participant

Hello,

Has anyone made their own navi grids for dungeons levels 61-79 that they would like to share? I’ve recently found that Miqo + Rotation Solver plugin are excellent at fully automating combat as long as there is a navigation grid. I’ve been running Sirensong for days without an issue given the grid here.

I figured I’d ask before creating my own grids for the level 70 series dungeons, for example has anyone made any for Doma Castle etc.?

salem97102
    Participant

was going to ask the same specially for Doma Castle

Cain_Enable
    Participant

As someone that is new to this entire thing, is there somewhere I can find more information on plugins? I am just now to the 60 point and would like the option of moving into something besides Sohm Al. Thanks.

Cain_Enable
    Participant

Any chance you wouldn’t care to share your Sirensong scenario? I am either too dumb to figure it out or am just missing something.

CountChocula001
    CountChocula001
    Participant

Hi, sorry for the delay. I don’t check here daily.

I’ve made heavy mods to mine for my personal purposes but this nav grid was perfect for Sirensong!

I took this one from the index https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/deltascape-v-3-0-for-tank-mount/#post-37535

dmkj
    Participant

How are you using miqo to automate the dungeons? are you just using a scenario to move between the points and then AFKing for a certain period time, during which you are auto targeting mobs? Really curious how to set this up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.