Deltascape v 3.0 for tank mount?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Deltascape v 3.0 for tank mount?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by MoonHowler MoonHowler 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

copenblend
    Participant
    2+

Has anyone thought of (or already have) trying to script DeltaScape v3.0 for the tank mounts? It counts towards both different types (high level, and 61+) and only takes ~6-7 minutes. If I knew how this scripting stuff worked I’d do it myself. I tried taking 3 vulns and still had no trouble keeping myself alive with just the Storms Path heal.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

A scenario for that would be great!

winniethebish
    Participant

Hmmmm…if you do a high level and 61+ does it count twice? I think I saw someone make The Sirensong Sea but the issue is you would have to adjust the rotations for the tank you need and it was for PLD if I’m remembering correctly. For DeltaScape I’m assuming you’re going to just stand in one spot so it shouldn’t be that hard, just put in the rotation you want and copy/paste.

YoToDoShi
    Participant

It would count once. Do you remember were you saw the Sirensong Sea?

Mari
    Participant

Tried makling a scenario to farm Deltascape 1.0. Unfortunately Miqo does not recognize the zone and will lock up if trying to run a scenario. Seems until the devs can update their zone list, Miqo will not allow scenarios here

winniethebish
    Participant
    1+

Here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MoonHowler
    MoonHowler
    Participant

is there a guide for that scenario on how to set it up?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.