Updated Yellow Gatherers Scrip Scenario (Repair + Turn In)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Updated Yellow Gatherers Scrip Scenario (Repair + Turn In)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

infuriated
    Participant

Wait, are you talking about the folklors for sbh or the current ones?

Something tells me that ShB is going to follow the same general route, which means we are going to buy some new folklore tomes… which, again, boils down to need for vendor interaction command.

This scenario for yellow scripts will be extremely useful for getting the new folklores for shb.
    following sbh is white scripts i believe, assuming they continue using the previous scripts ‘yellow’ for new ones.
    And i agree, having a vendor interaction command would be extremely useful for stuff like that.

zgo63925
    Participant

Update:

Merged Red and Yellow Scrips for easy import and no more duplicate grids/rotations
    Adjusted Chromite Grid to not get stuck anymore

Edit: Better cordial placement

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  zgo63925.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zgo63925
    Participant

Edit: Better cordial placement

I start to hate this forum configuration, not being able to edit the main post and edit attachments <.<

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

You can edit your posts, but just for 20 mins after posting (which sucks, yes). In case 20 mins is not enough, just keep the tab with your post open, click “go back one page” in your browser (which returns you to editing form), then you can edit again.

zgo63925
    Participant

You can edit your posts, but just for 20 mins after posting (which sucks, yes). In case 20 mins is not enough, just keep the tab with your post open, click “go back one page” in your browser (which returns you to editing form), then you can edit again.

Still cant edit attachments, overall rather meh, sure i get that some assholes would remove old grids they provided but ehh, i would like to update my stuff, look at the mess this thread is, just improvements to the script and small changes.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

If people could freely edit posts anytime they would potentially destroy the logical sequence in topic. Since your scenario is still a work in progress it wouldnt look very pleasant to see 20-30 edits of the first post. Id suggest simply making a new thread after you reach some kind of closure in your work. And ask moderator to cleanup this one.

infuriated
    Participant

i believe, although i could be wrong the dev team will eventually be working on a UI that will have a list of the gathering items you can select from / list of craftable items to select the mats needed.
    with that a navigation mesh similar to what you get in the squadron dungeons they have done, which i assume will solve the fastest routes to the nodes without the need of creating all the grids, that pulled into a scenario so we can customize afk points to avoid being at the same place as others for specific timed nodes and for creating the gathering rotations needed.
    at least thats what i would like to see, it would cancel the need for searching on this site for grids, anyway.

zgo63925
    Participant

If people could freely edit posts anytime they would potentially destroy the logical sequence in topic. Since your scenario is still a work in progress it wouldnt look very pleasant to see 20-30 edits of the first post. Id suggest simply making a new thread after you reach some kind of closure in your work. And ask moderator to cleanup this one.

Well what about a system where I can create a “release” post and flag this one for deletion and they can check and then simply approve that deletion, better than contacting miqo or support.

But I know that people could break stuff if they could freely delete, maybe a “provider” role which extended permissions for permanent editing would be nice, edits can already be hidden too so it wouldnt be messy.

with that a navigation mesh similar to what you get in the squadron dungeons they have done

If I recall correctly I saw an old post where Miqo started working on the combat system and 3d mesh and they said EVENTUALLY when its all ripe and done it will be usable for gathering and general navigation.

Shencereys
    Participant

I am routinely getting sub-450 quality collectibles with this scenario. are there stat requirements?

zgo63925
    Participant

I am routinely getting sub-450 quality collectibles with this scenario. are there stat requirements?

There ineed are, using 3 tims DE -> Methodic Approval increases your point a bit.

Besides that I used also full Perception melds on serge gear untill you get your first landkings pieces.

Shencereys
    Participant

Good tips, thanks. You correctly guessed my gear level.

I will have to figure out how to adjust the rotations I suppose

zgo63925
    Participant

Meld alot of Perception into your gear untill I think it was 950 perception and use DE -> MA x 3.

The easiest way to replace the rotation is to rename the old one to Collectable-650GPs and make the new DE MA DE MA DE MA rotation naming it Collectable-650GP. Also use food buffs and meld leftover slots with gathering so you clear out of reach with one hit. It’s really just tricky untill you get your first landkings piece. Took me a day from serge to full landkings (tools included).

Shencereys
    Participant

Im about there already, so I think i’ll be pretty good soon.

thanks for the script, it does seem to work as advertised

zgo63925
    Participant

Don’t use auto stealth or it will die to some mob, the grid uses manual stealth waypoints.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.