Updated Yellow Gatherers Scrip Scenario (Repair + Turn In)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Updated Yellow Gatherers Scrip Scenario (Repair + Turn In)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

**IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**
    The pre-loaded rotation uses 700GP,
    **CORDIALS ARE NEEDED, THEY ARE REQUIRED FOR NODES 2 HOURS APART. I RECOMMEND HAVING A STEADY SUPPLY OF CORDIALS FOR THIS SCENARIO, IT WILL USE A LOT OVER TIME.**

sendIcon(6, 3, 1.5) = My Cordial Placement, hotbar 6 slot 3.

Alternative 650GP rotation is attached too if you like me, use this to farm Landkings gear.

This scenario is fully hands free, but will cap at 2000 Scrips.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  zgo63925.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

This scenario is fully hands free, but will cap at 2000 Scrips.

I.e. it’s fully hands free… for some 1-1.5 hours or so, at best. Heck… vendor support… a thing we need SOOO much 🙁

zgo63925
    Participant

Heck… vendor support… a thing we need SOOO much 🙁

As much as I personally would love to see Vendor and Inventory support, e.g If 3 slots left go turn in, buy x of this and x of that, keep farming.

But I don’t think its a priority for most the casual users.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Awesome update. Thanks!

zgo63925
    Participant

Forgot to mention, the new Folkslore Tomes are required which are 2500 Red Gatherers Scrips each.

My Red Scrip Scenario (Based on Lyfox and zuma) is attached here (650GP).

Attachments:

zgo63925
    Participant

Fully updated and improved both the scenarios for red scrips and yellow scrips, all rotations now come included and it uses RotationIfGP to always select the best possible.

Those are the final scenarios.

Just keep in mind that if you use both the scenarios you have to manually delete duplicate rotations since Miqo does not yet check for identical rotations and grids when importing.

You have to delete the 3 duplicate gathering rotations and the duplicate navigation grid for the turn in.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  zgo63925.
    Attachments:
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Forgot to mention, the new Folkslore Tomes are required which are 2500 Red Gatherers Scrips each.

If you’re lvl70 and have done all class quests you can easily make this cordial-free by delaying the gathering by a few seconds (:05 to :15/25)

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

As much as I personally would love to see Vendor and Inventory support, e.g If 3 slots left go turn in, buy x of this and x of that, keep farming.

I’d manage to live without inventory support (just free enough space and calibrate workUntil() so it returns to turn in in advance, while there are some 10-20 slots left still, even in the best case when you were lucky wich Discerning rolls, and obtained lots of collectables). I’d withdraw my eq convert request (as I realize now that there is another way to farm materia – which, still, requires buying it from vendor). Vendor support, on the other hard… it’s simple irreplaceable!!! SendKey() sequences are not even close as effective as, say, automated DeliverCollectables()…

If you’re lvl70 and have done all class quests you can easily make this cordial-free by delaying the gathering by a few seconds (:05 to :15/25)

Won’t work. The more you wait before second unspoiled, the less time you get to regen until you have to dig the third one. At best, you can create a scenario where you have to drink cordials once per 4 hours ET… dunno about once per 6 hours. Cordial-free, OTOH, is impossible with 650 CP rotation.

zgo63925
    Participant

Won’t work. The more you wait before second unspoiled, the less time you get to regen until you have to dig the third one. At best, you can create a scenario where you have to drink cordials once per 4 hours ET… dunno about once per 6 hours. Cordial-free, OTOH, is impossible with 650 CP rotation.

Exactly, you are just staggering it to a point where you maybe can do 4h without per one cordial, cordial free is not possible.
    I simply didn’t bother since they are also used for lvling before enhanced regen is unlocked and cordials are dirt cheap.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I’d manage to live without inventory support (just free enough space and calibrate workUntil() so it returns to turn in in advance, while there are some 10-20 slots left still, even in the best case when you were lucky wich Discerning rolls, and obtained lots of collectables). I’d withdraw my eq convert request (as I realize now that there is another way to farm materia – which, still, requires buying it from vendor). Vendor support, on the other hard… it’s simple irreplaceable!!! SendKey() sequences are not even close as effective as, say, automated DeliverCollectables()…

You’re right, I forgot I edited mine to 600GP instead of 650 (at max gear you get 99% on most nodes, so missing a few every 2 hours or so is no bother to me).

Exactly, you are just staggering it to a point where you maybe can do 4h without per one cordial, cordial free is not possible.
    I simply didn’t bother since they are also used for lvling before enhanced regen is unlocked and cordials are dirt cheap.

Sure they are, and I have a shitload of them too (close to 9999) But why use consumables when you can just run the scrip and not consume any resources.

And Yeah Im aware this is also used by some to level, which is why I said in my OP, if you’re lvl70. I had this scrip running for quite awhile to get me some free materia for ShB.

zgo63925
    Participant

I just learned that you can export multiple scenarios and duplicate grids etc to one file, this will make alot of stuff utiliting one turn in and repair script way easier.

Also allowing you to make a big “base” package to import when your instance gets too messy with gathering grids you maybe only needed once, you can just nuke the settings and import your base unto the empty (well only the defaults) instance.

Good for backups.

infuriated
    Participant

Wait, are you talking about the folklors for sbh or the current ones?

zgo63925
    Participant

Stormblood obviously, you can farm yellowscrips without them but you will have big breaks and only get half as many.

It’s Gyr Abania and Othardian.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  zgo63925.

infuriated
    Participant

Evidently not, being so close to sbh ‘new’ had me confused as i thought i missed a patch note of some sort, just needed clarification, since i already have all the current folklores.

thanks.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Something tells me that ShB is going to follow the same general route, which means we are going to buy some new folklore tomes… which, again, boils down to need for vendor interaction command.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.