Uni-Directional Waypoints

Forum Forums Discussion Uni-Directional Waypoints

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Is there a way to make the link between two waypoints Uni-directional? So waypoing 0 is on top of a cliff, waypoint 1 is at the bottom of the cliff and waypoint 2 is off to the side. I would like to be able to move from 0 to 1, but not from 1 to 0. Instead of 1 to 0 it would have to go 1 to 2 to 0. That way the character doesn’t get stuck on a cliff trying to get back up, it will use the 2 waypoint to go around.

billoute
    Participant

yes you can

Blue-Purple gradient line โ€“ unidirectional connection. Miqobot will move only from blue to purple.
    You can think of them as arrows pointing in the purple end.
    Tip: This is useful for creating shortcuts from high cliffs or walls. Miqobot will jump down, but she wonโ€™t try to climb back up. Make sure you also set up an alternative way back (in case you need it).

taken from the official help section : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Aaaaahhh Thank you so much @billoute

I have trouble distinguishing blue from purple so that may be why I missed it. Well alright then, time to make some adjustments! Thank you again.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The ability to adjust color settings for 3D Radar will be added in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Thank you for your feedback very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.