.txt file issues

Forum Forums Grids and Presets .txt file issues

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SirGimpAlot 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

FarmingNoob
    Participant

So I just recently learned that we have these index’s for scenarios. But when I download the text files, I get a bunch of random stuff. I read that all I had to do was just copy and paste whats in it into the scenario but I’m pretty sure its not the right file I’m getting. Attached is a picture of the text files I get.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

In order to use scenarios, you just have to import them in your Miqobot.
    Please follow our guide on Import / Export.

Miichara
    Participant

I think what he was asking about is going from base grids to a scenario. In base grids it is minimal lines but in a scenario there are a bunch of waypoint coordinates listed in the file that do not show up in the basic gathering files. So how would we make our own scenarios from the basic grids available for downloads

Ihave been wondering the same myself.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Miichara.

SirGimpAlot
    Participant

Also confused. The instructions for import/export also seem to not be up to date with the current interface? I don’t see where those buttons to import/export are at all.

SirGimpAlot
    Participant

Figured it out. You have to hit the “share” button first to see the option to import/export.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.