Trust Scenarios

Forum Forums Discussion Trust Scenarios

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Shines Shines 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JustAnothaTank
    Participant

I saw in July it was said a few weeks, and then in December I see another post saying it’s TBD due to patch issues.

However, I see in one update it mentions Holimster Switch support, and some people talking about running 50-100 trusts. So I’m wondering if there is some scenario or some way to do Trusts currently? I could kind of see creating a grid and using a scenario, but unsure how to really start with that or if it is possible.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

No, there is no way of running Trust Dungeons at the moment.
    The patch issues you mention are in fact the complete overhaul of Crafting and Gathering systems. We can not make progress on new features while the existing ones are still broken.

We are working non-stop and doing our best to release updates as fast as possible.
    And we are very grateful for your patience.

For future updates, please refer to the main status thread: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

As I understand it, there’s a lot of work that needs to be implemented still, not least of which being the 70+ rotations. I’m not sure what the priority is, but I can only assume that it’s a hot issue, and the miqo team is definitely working hard even around the holidays for us.

Last time I looked into this, someone had in fact made a ‘somewhat’ functional scenario for getting to the first boss and leaving, however, that was less EXP/minute than farming Sohm Al, which seems to be the only reliable, if very slow method for hands-off levelling with miqo at the moment. If you still need the links I can find them, but I don’t think a custom scenario would have what you need due to the boss AOEs being at least partially random.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.