Trust Dugeon Roadmap Suggestion

Forum Forums Discussion Trust Dugeon Roadmap Suggestion

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  pussyfoot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

zeroshadow
    Participant

Ultimately what we as users need to do is be patient and appreciate how well implemented miqo is even in her current state. <3

I don’t think people are being impatient, but just acknowledging that there’s only so much that can be accomplished in 2 years with Miqo’s limited dev resources before we’re right back where we are.

Unless they explicitly tell us they can easily add all Trusts this expac, then I think the expectation is every Trust dungeon they add will have to come at the expense of other new features that have been on the backburner for years (questing, triple Triad, material hunting).

It would be awesome if we could get every trust dungeon added, but as someone else said, if the only new features that get added to Miqo in the next 2 years is getting caught up with EW content, then we’re going to be right back at the point when 7.0 comes out, and the Miqo will never be able to get new functionality. Just slowly catching up to available trusts, crafting solver, and fixing combat rotations. That seems like an unfortunate option.

Given that, focusing on things that should result in minimal upkeep (triple triad!) every expansion might be good, even if it’s not considered such an important feature by many. These things would add great long-term value to Miqo, instead of just playing catchup.

Also on the topic of which trusts to focus on, I think focusing on lv 90 trusts is a complete waste. It takes almost no time to cap the weekly limited tomes (hunts + any endgame content). Leveling dungeons and other features are way more of a value-add.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  zeroshadow.

mikoto
    Participant

Honestly dungeon wise i think 81 makes sense for a few reasons, firstly 13 hours saved per job is ALOT, theres also the benefit of desynthing the gear for the new items (which yes will lose value in the next 1-3 months, but atleast its free desynth exp way higher than before) but its more grand company seals on turn ins, so that alone makes it better than the 71 75 and 80 dungeon we already have.

After that, i think it should honestly be a 90 dungeon, ether the current one (ideally but depends on timeframe) then the 6.2 and 6.4 dungeons respectively, reason being these will be the highest level dungeons once a new tomestone is introduced. this gives the benefit of easily capping each new tier which is pretty major.

If there is time between these dungeons where miqo has time, maybe then work to add the 85 dungeon but given the exp differences between the 85 and 81, its honestly not that major imo, would probably only save roughly 1-2 hours per character.

Personally instead of the 85 dungeon, i think the time would be better spent on getting level 90 rotations sorted out since some classes in shadowbringers didnt get there 80 rotations until just a few months before EW released. and not counting summoner, sage and reaper the other jobs didnt change to drasticly, so should require less work than it did in shadowbringers

flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant

I do agree that 81 dungeon is significantly more valuable then 90 dungeon right now. Not only will the 90 dungeon become obsolete eventually you also need to have level 90 trusts to do them which a level 81 dungeon would help a lot with leveling them as the 75 dungeons trust XP is cut in half for trusts above 80. Having level 90 rotation would be useful for those who appreciate Miqo for combat assist. I also personally think 89 would be a nice dungeon to have towards the end of the expansion as that will give a lot of value come 7.0.

Andylynyn
    Participant

I do agree that 81 dungeon is significantly more valuable then 90 dungeon right now. Not only will the 90 dungeon become obsolete eventually you also need to have level 90 trusts to do them which a level 81 dungeon would help a lot with leveling them as the 75 dungeons trust XP is cut in half for trusts above 80. Having level 90 rotation would be useful for those who appreciate Miqo for combat assist. I also personally think 89 would be a nice dungeon to have towards the end of the expansion as that will give a lot of value come 7.0.

All of this is correct, except you can do Trust dungeons with Scenario members now, so you don’t technically need to level them up.
    But I agree with the rest.

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant
    1+

All of this is correct, except you can do Trust dungeons with Scenario members now, so you don’t technically need to level them up.
    But I agree with the rest.

While we don’t need to level them up, it’s nice to be able to glamour them/get the title for doing so, and we cannot do that with simply a 5.x dungeon. (Due to the new trust member.)

a2yorha
    Participant
    1+

my personal vote is 81, then 85. i don’t mind if we don’t get a 89/90 and wouldn’t mind that time going elsewhere.

Andylynyn
    Participant

While we don’t need to level them up, it’s nice to be able to glamour them/get the title for doing so, and we cannot do that with simply a 5.x dungeon. (Due to the new trust member.)

Yes, but that’s beside the original point the poster was making. It’s not the same issue, neither why it was brought up.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Just 81 is more than enough to level up fast… The 85 one barely saves time in comparison, and dev hours would be better spent elsewhere. A 90 one after 6.4 at the earliest. Besides that, dedicate time to other features.

pussyfoot
    Participant
    2+

I’m much more interested in actually seeing all of these “quality of life” improvements that have been the reason we haven’t been getting anything new for a while, maybe most especially the ability to do my own rotations so that when new abilities come out I can put in my own skills and priorities. An 81 dungeon would be nice, but pretty low on the list of things I would want.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.