True North

Forum Forums Discussion True North

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Diplomacu
    Participant

How does assist mode handle this ability, so far (level 50~ btw) on my NIN/SAM it doesnt seem to use them at all

Just trying to find a melee class I can use assist mode/Positional help but also not look like a complete bot

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Diplomacu.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+
    • On Samurai, there are no positionals until level 52, therefore True North is not used before this level.
    • On Ninja, True North is used to ensure the correct positional of Trick Attack. It will be used only when Trick Attack is ready but your character is not at a target’s rear.
    • On Monk, True North is used on cooldown as long as Riddle of Earth is not active.
    • On Dragoon, True North is used on cooldown. There is a minor issue wherein True North is used before level 50 when it’s not necessary (similar to Samurai). It will be addressed in the next release.

In addition, Miqobot always tries to keep one charge of True North ready, in case you have need to trigger it manually due to the ongoing mechanics.

For Assist Mode feedback and similar questions, please use the main feedback thread:
    Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback

Diplomacu
    Participant

Oh I see, I’ve noticed SAM seems to fight against me if I try and move out of AoE but NIN didnt do that

Also I’m not level 52 yet on SAM so it seems to be trying to do the positionals even though it doesnt have it so maybe that is why it is trying to run into position and ignoring my move commands

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Diplomacu.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, if you play Samurai at low level, please disable positionals in Assist Mode settings.

Diplomacu
    Participant

Does that include scaled down dungeons when it puts me below level 52? or do passives work there

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, of course.
    When your level is synced, your character loses access to all high-level abilities and traits.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.