Treasure Hurt; could someone explain?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Treasure Hurt; could someone explain?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nonagave
    Participant

Could someone explain the Treasure Hurt feature?

I went into Diadem HM solo (others in party dropped once I had flying), had it search for coffer… only found one where I couldn’t reach it (in the back of a cave full of ants) had to clear that one after flying out of range … that was the only one in 60 mins of none stop searching… waypoints worked. is there only one chest in there? (that moves after opened?)

Could someone please explain how to use this feature, b/c I’m hoping I’m using it wrong.

Nonagave
    Participant

saw you guys have a search feature and found treasure-hunt … yours shows oodles of buried coffers;

… I had the same boxes checked as below;

I found one <sad face>

diadem is mostly empty theses days, do the coffer spawn rate coincide with the publication of diadem?

or have they taken them out of the game (all but that lonely one in the ant cave)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yeah I have the same story. Diadem was blooming with coffers in the days of 3.1. But now idk. Me and my gf went into diadem hard and found nothing not a single chest. I know it worked back when i210 was a thing. We had two pegasus mounts in just a few days without killing a thing. And exploring was super fun, not like the mindless monster grind. Yeah it was just like on the picture you found, tons of hidden chests. But now its pretty much broken.
    You may be right it has something to do with how many people attend. Maybe it spawns a coffer for each party goes inside, maybe theres a random chance for dead body idk. Sadly we’re out of options. Nobody farms it because rewards are outdated and they destroyed the only thing that was fun. searching for buried chests. Only gatherers come here from time and time and they’re not even happy.

Its not you its just diadem is dead. I know it sucks but we have to wait till 3.3 or 3.4 when game devs promise to resurrect it.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

I was going to write the exact same topic, I did some Hard Mode Diadem yesterday, 3 sessions, only found 2 coffer during the 1st one, and then after that only one, always the same, deep down a cave, unreachable. I don’t know if there is only one instance of Diadem per world, but it looks like I went inside the same each time, with always the same remaining unreachable coffer.
    It’s a pity, because this Miqobot feature is very interesting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.