Treasure Hunt – Can't Clear Grid

Forum Forums Discussion Treasure Hunt – Can't Clear Grid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Miqoooooooooo 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Miqoooooooooo
    Participant

I’m following the instructions here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-3d-radar/

I had a question about #5 “Select a Route. This is optional.”

However, there is no “blank” spot under my route drop down to select. This makes it default to one of my gathering grids.

Is Miqo supposed to be able to scout a map on her own without a navigation Grid?
    If so, what do I need to change?
    If not, is there a link to pre-made navigation grids for each of the map areas?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

I had a question about #5 “Select a Route. This is optional.”

Both steps 5 and 6 are optional. If you dont use automatic navigation you dont have to worry about a grid.

Is Miqo supposed to be able to scout a map on her own without a navigation Grid?

Nope the only way Miqo can navigate on her own is by using a navigation grid.

If so, what do I need to change?

You have to either navigate your character manually or make your own grid.
    You can also use auto-run to fly in straight lines across areas.

If not, is there a link to pre-made navigation grids for each of the map areas?

I dont think theres a single one. Youre probably the first person to ask about this feature since its release. Its not popular so nobody really bothered to make a grid.

Miqoooooooooo
    Participant

Thank you very much. I appreciate the clarification.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.