Titanium ore node issue

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Titanium ore node issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  whitefoux 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

whitefoux
    Participant

So I’ve created a grid for the titanium ore, and the grid itself works fine, the issue is when the bot uses compass to try and find one of the other nodes far off. Due to how close the skybuilders’ spring waters node is, it’s closer than other titanium nodes so it’ll try and path there, but with no active path to them it’ll just sit and keep trying to use the compass getting stuck, and if you use compass II there is a lv 60 node that it will try and go to. Is there anyway to set up the grid so it’ll only detect the nodes I want it to?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

You can use beacons they show Miqo the way to the next node without compass: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#senses-and-beacons

Ive made an example by modifying your grid. Take a look.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

whitefoux
    Participant

Ah okay. I know the grid is pretty bad, I never refined it cause I couldn’t get past the whole ‘wrong node’ issue. I never could figure out what the beacons were good for, but now that I know it makes a bit more sense. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.