The Diadem: Fishing

Forum Forums Grids and Presets The Diadem: Fishing

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  edgedy 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

edgedy
    Participant

Identical, it’s just that naming conventions on the website force the additional 1. I could have linked to the other forum in retrospect.

tkin
    Participant
    1+

What changes would I make if leveling wasn’t my goal, but rather skyward points?

ps34pc
    Participant

I would like to know too

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

The one I posted is skyward focused, not leveling. It is for a level 80. You can use it very successfully. What it does is double hooks calm cloudtop, the other uses weather patterns to mooch at the designated locations. It requires a little player interaction for maximum gains but it will do just fine to get your score to max no problem.

Pharm
    Participant

The one I posted is skyward focused, not leveling. It is for a level 80. You can use it very successfully. What it does is double hooks calm cloudtop, the other uses weather patterns to mooch at the designated locations. It requires a little player interaction for maximum gains but it will do just fine to get your score to max no problem.

Thanks for the share!

May I ask how much Skyward points do you get from a 3 hours period in the Diadem? I understand that fishing is RNG, but do you know the average skyward points earn?

I just want to see if I am doing it right.

tkin
    Participant

What is the difference between 6.1.1 and the 6.1 that you linked five days ago?

Can you elaborate on the manipulation? I think I get it, but i’m not entirely sure.

Should I just start from whatever chapter matches the weather?

Also, what type of fish is the goal?

tkin
    Participant

I ran it once – mostly came out with Fairies and Ashfish worth 4 to 8 points. I did have some sculptors worth 250 each. Is that what the goal was?

SAMHK
    Participant

Hi Edgedy. Thank you for sharing the profile. It’s so great to see it earns 8-9k skyward pt per hr. I am not good at editing the profile. I failed to make it in/out diadem automatically. It would be kind if u could modify it in order to in/out diadem automatically.
    Thank you!

edgedy
    Participant

Sure I’ll work on it tomorrow to time out of the instance successfully.

Keep in mind if times out when it goes to a lower fishing spot, thats likely beyond my ability to fix. But if it goes to the end of the scenario I’ll make it work to exit/enter at least. (I hope)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  edgedy.

edgedy
    Participant

To revive this I was incapable of making it automated, if someone more knowledgeable wishes to edit it and help us out it would be appreciated.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.