Tank mounts

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Tank mounts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wibbles
    Participant

Ive been looking for something to to help with the first tank mounts, they have to be 61+ or they dont count. Maybe a unsyc ex trial?
    I have no idea how to even start one myself, any help would be great 😀

rxantos
    Participant

Combat tab

Squadrons
    (Unsync) Garuda Extreme.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Ive been looking for something to to help with the first tank mounts, they have to be 61+ or they dont count. Maybe a unsyc ex trial?
    I have no idea how to even start one myself, any help would be great 😀

For the first tank mounts, garuda ex like rxantos mentioned is sufficient. For the second ones, where you need to be in a dungeon 61+, you can give this one from xtchc a chance: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/request-garuda-ex-tank-mount-farming/page/2/#post-35344 . I tweaked it for myself and it worked great.

wibbles
    Participant

Could you show me how you tweaked it?
    Cause i gotta be honest, i have no idea where to even start. xD

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Could you show me how you tweaked it?
    Cause i gotta be honest, i have no idea where to even start. xD

The most tweaking is your own rotation and the amount of skills and time you need to set for every specific encounter. And of course the hotkeys, which are used with key and icon functions.

Read trough the comments of the Scenario and look what input is intended here (like moving the cursor up once) and adjust it to your keybinds and hotbar layouts.

Create ingame combat macros for AoE and Single target. Maybe create shorter variants if you need them for that tiny extra dmg for adds or bosses. And put them on your hotbar, so you can adjust the icon-lines.

For example, Chapter 2 looks like that for me:

afkfor(00:00:15) //loading
    grid(Sirensea)

waypoint(3)
    icon(5,1) //aoe macro L
    afkfor(00:00:43)

waypoint(4)
    icon(5,2) //aoe macro S
    afkfor(00:00:44)

waypoint(5)
    icon(5,6) //aoe macro XS
    afkfor(00:00:18)

But you will just need to test it out. Prepare aoe and boss macros first and see how many you need for every add group. It’s a little bit of trial and error. You can prepare a set amount of pressed macros and afk timers (icon + afkFor). Then let it run, see where it gets stuck, where more dmg is needed to be consistent, or see where you might can remove a line. Depending on your level, you might even want to put in one or two heal macros.

Ingame combat macros can look like that:

/ac "GCD 1" <wait.3>
    /ac "GCD 2" <wait.3>
    /ac "oGCD 1" <wait.1>
    /ac "GCD 3" <wait.3>

Those kind of Scenarios are not really plug and play, you always will have to adjust them for what works for you, currently.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.