SUMMON THE MIQO!!!!!

Forum Forums Discussion SUMMON THE MIQO!!!!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Pain
    Pain
    Participant
    3+

Things can go wrong and the release could be delayed.

^ This. So, everyone just relax and let them do what they are good at, so we have a good, solid miqo that we know and love when they release it.

zgo63925
    Participant
    2+

With crafting being as easy as never before and literally one macro going all the way from 71 to 80 you can keep yourself occupied. Only thing I want miqo for is gathering currently.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

^ One button macros at that, even to craft the new lvl80 stuff Lol They just keep dumbing down crafting with every patch.

zgo63925
    Participant

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IU-2SAffMkyhNEr2VtXVcgEJKTRgb2gq9maiFNv3xdk/preview

The macros if anyone is curios. Miqo will shine really hard now that 90% of abilities can be totally neglected out of calculations. It will basically work as fast as macros but consider procs etc, at least I would think so.

Nucleotides
    Participant
    3+

we must sacrifice more bunnies!

bigboy54
    Participant
    2+

Yes! These final hours are killing me been looking forward to Miqo coming back!

Newius
    Participant
    2+

maybe we need to add lala… i mean dwarfs as well? ๐Ÿ˜›

Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant
    1+

maybe we need to add lalaโ€ฆ i mean dwarfs as well? ๐Ÿ˜›

Trying to catch some, but they are hiding in their houses and I can’t enter ๐Ÿ™

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot is upgraded for Shadowbringers 5.0 ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thank you for your patience very much!

Progame1
    Participant

Am i blind or are there no new additions ? (i.E trust system)

sd2956
    Participant

Not why you expected any different. Miqobot said from the very start that there would be no new features at launch, the priority was obviously to get miqobot to work again, I’m sure new features will be added eventually.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

There is absolutely nothing new.

The purpose of this update is to bring Miqobot back to life as soon as possible.
    The arrival of Shadowbringers expansion has broken approximately 40% of Miqobot core modules, and we had to reimplement them from scratch. In addition, the Combat system has underwent a radical overhaul, and we had to downgrade some rotations in order to avoid delaying the release. The amount of work was already enough to keep us working non-stop for 20+ hours per day.

Implementing new features will require a lot more than a single week. It is physically impossible to create something new in such a short amount of time.

Please remember that we are just a small team of players, and before we can implement new content we have to play the game and unlock it just like everybody else. Considering that upgrading Miqobot for Shadowbringers is our utmost priority, we havenโ€™t yet stepped foot in Norvrandt. We are doing everything in our power to release new features asap, but please do not expect the impossible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding very much!

Archie
    Participant

I see that healing jobs don’t do any dmg, even when solo. Any hints when there will be some updated combat rotations?

EDIT: Ahhh… got it, it doesn’t recognize Glare and Dia names as for WHM the spell names changed completely for DPS.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Archie.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Our developers need a few hours of sleep, and then we immediately start working on the next update.

na9oor177
    Participant

Anyone else having problems with the bot not detecting the older versions presets/grids/scenarios/etc…

It’s not bothering me too much cause new expac = new everything, but would be nice to know if this a bug or something going wrong on my end.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  na9oor177.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.