SUMMON THE MIQO!!!!!

Forum Forums Discussion SUMMON THE MIQO!!!!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Michima
    Participant

I love Miqo. As a newer patron I have enjoyed the capability this offers me. I work more than 60 hours a week. Miqo allows me to continue to push my life on a professional level, and still do game to my hearts content. I would love to learn how to put some paths together but sadly still new. I look forward to seeing what Devs have in store for 5.0. I am looking forward to getting Miqo live in SHB!!!!!!

S++ Devs Thank you

Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant
    5+

I’ve been sacrifing a lalafell every hours since the release of the expansion, to give more energy to the devs and bring back faster the bot. But sadly, almost everyone turned into a bunny, and the remaining Lalafell are hiding, so I guess it’s now time to sacrifice a bunny every hour. This is my contribution to summon the miqo !

But yeah, thanks you dev ! 🙂 I can’t wait to use it again ^^

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Allicia Allicia.
    Narev
    Narev
    Participant
    1+

As a remaining Lalafell, I say bring it.

Pain
    Pain
    Participant
    1+

I would love to learn how to put some paths together but sadly still new.

Step1: Go to area you want to make your path.
    Step2: Open navigation tab, click new, give name to path(by double clicking the name of the path).
    Step3: turn editor on(which will auto-enable showing the overlay)
    Step4: walk around and press “e” to drop nodes down wherever you want/need. Press “q” to pickup/drop nodes down.
    Step5: Go back through your path and press “ctrl” to enable the edit mode where you can modify your path. Experiment with the editor, but be warned “r” will delete nodes and lines.
    Step6: profit?

hope this gets ya on the right track <3

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

a few hours and she is back :-9

bigboy54
    Participant
    1+

A few hours!!! Yes!!! I’m hoping there is a little bit of combat support

Poisonling
    Participant

A few hours!!! Yes!!! I’m hoping there is a little bit of combat support

Me too, I’m down for even basic rotations

clementxd
    Participant

I think combat support will be included but not to the full extent for most of the classes, the changes to bard and rdm were not that substantial i believe in terms of combat, so probably some classes will have a batter basic rotation then others hopefully!

bigboy54
    Participant

I’d take basic rotations!

k007
    k007
    Participant

Where you get this info from? I’m looking all over the forums and I don’t see any exact ETA when the bot is back up.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Where you get this info from? I’m looking all over the forums and I don’t see any exact ETA when the bot is back up.

https://gyazo.com/ae448c17892452387c0f079f569a629b

She last posted around 32 hours ago, estimating 48 hours for Miqo to come back online.

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    2+

Not trying to be mean but guy said looking all over the place. It’s literally the post above this one lol.

k007
    k007
    Participant
    1+

Not trying to be mean but guy said looking all over the place. It’s literally the post above this one lol.

Not trying to be mean either but what you’re referring to is an estimate of 48 hours. You don’t take estimate for their face value. Things can go wrong and the release could be delayed. I was simply asking if there was a legit announcement that state the bot is 100% ready to be release today.

infuriated
    Participant
    2+

By my estimate, within the next 15 hours it should be back online.

bigboy54
    Participant

By my estimate, within the next 15 hours it should be back online.

Hopefully sooner!! Fingers crossed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.