Stone Vigil Farming.

Forum Forums Discussion Stone Vigil Farming.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Mastermind37
    Participant

I think unless you are running as a tank, you will die sometimes on Isegbind.

I cleared it around ~150 times on scholar, never had a single wipe, or close to it.

Neat, you had some pretty ridiculous luck. It simply boils down to how the NPC tank turns Isegbind and whether he casts Frost Breath there. I understand, some people have experiences where they haven’t died, neat, its really cool you managed. However, its not a debatable thing, its a matter of total health at that level, and a combo of attacks that in this case is very RNG if it will effect you. Ive wiped 4x in one run. Ive wiped no times in many runs, that’s how this shit works.

Also I realized I spent nearly 500 moogle tokens thus far, some might have come from other runs, so maybe it wasnt 500 runs of just Stone Vigil but I’ve still done hundreds this week alone, basically been in stone vigil for 23 hours a day or so.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I think unless you are running as a tank, you will die sometimes on Isegbind.

I cleared it around ~150 times on scholar, never had a single wipe, or close to it.

Neat, you had some pretty ridiculous luck. It simply boils down to how the NPC tank turns Isegbind and whether he casts Frost Breath there. I understand, some people have experiences where they haven’t died, neat, its really cool you managed. However, its not a debatable thing, its a matter of total health at that level, and a combo of attacks that in this case is very RNG if it will effect you. Ive wiped 4x in one run. Ive wiped no times in many runs, that’s how this shit works.

Also I realized I spent nearly 500 moogle tokens thus far, some might have come from other runs, so maybe it wasnt 500 runs of just Stone Vigil but I’ve still done hundreds this week alone, basically been in stone vigil for 23 hours a day or so.

Oh gawd 500 tokens lol I grinded up to 150 but I havent used them. Im definetely not buying those earrings and already had everything else offered in the current shop except one of the minions (structure 8). Was bored out of my mind grinding those 150 tokens even tho I let miqo do all the work lol.

Mastermind37
    Participant

I played this game for a month or two back with ARR released and then quit and have only been back now for two months and therefore had/have plenty of jobs that need the experience, it may not be as good as sohm al, but it gets tokens and exp. I really just wanted to get the mounts and minions but basically had nothing the shop offered to start. But like you said, miqo did the work, so I don’t care how boring the process is!

sonata
    Participant

Are there any adjustments you can make to make this run more smoothly? Looking for some advice since my runs are taking about 30 minutes with about a 50/50 shot of dying to the final boss or in the last hallway where the ice sprites spawn, and I have no idea what the deal is. As far as I know, I have all buttons mapped correctly, but the bot still likes to regularly stand around for 15+ seconds between each waypoint, and will do things such as run around in circles after ordering the rest of the squadron to attack.

The odd thing was that when I ran it last night I was getting the 20 minute runs for the first time last night after I messed with my Samurais hotbar, so my squadron is definitely capable, but its back to 30 minute runs today so I don’t know if its just a hardware issue on my end or if there is something weird going on with the way I have my game set up.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Looks like theres a problem with your keybinds or hotbar setup. Does Miqo give you any hints in the message log?
    Take a look at the keybinds guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/
    And review the squadrons guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.