Still getting observe spams

Forum Forums Discussion Still getting observe spams

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Turbo21
    Participant

I’m still getting observe spams while crafting on certain items. It’s usually single item combines like slate whetstone or yarns for weavers. Any specific info i need to provide to investigate?

(10:07:24 AM) Step 1. Recommended skill: (Comfort Zone)
    (10:07:26 AM) Step 2. Recommended skill: (Inner Quiet)
    (10:07:28 AM) Step 3. Recommended skill: (Careful Synthesis III)
    (10:07:31 AM) Step 4. Recommended skill: (Observe)
    (10:07:34 AM) Step 5. Recommended skill: (Observe)
    (10:07:37 AM) Step 6. Recommended skill: (Observe)
    (10:07:40 AM) Step 7. Recommended skill: (Observe)
    (10:07:43 AM) Step 8. Recommended skill: (Observe)
    (10:07:46 AM) Step 9. Recommended skill: (Observe)

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Your stats are probably not good enough to craft the items reliably HQ. Get better gear, or while leveling, drop observe off your hotbar until you have sufficient gear

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This behavior usually indicates that some important abilities are missing and Miqobot does not see a way to finish the craft.
    For example, if you remove Master’s Mend from hotbar and try to craft a complex housing item, you will most likely run out of Durability before you can finish the Progress bar. This is known as a state of deadlock.

We can investigate your problem, but we need more information to be able to help:

1. Please show us the complete message log from Output Area. (Starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”)
    2. Please show us a screenshot of the settings you enabled on Crafting tab.
    3. Please show us a screenshot of your crafting hotbar.
      (Start the synthesis before taking a screenshot, because we have to see which abilities are highlighted by the game.)
    4. Please check option “Enable logs” on Crafting tab under Solver settings. It will create two log files:
      – miqo_crafting.log
      – miqo_crafting_solver.log
      Put both of them in ZIP or RAR archive and attach here.

The more information we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you!

Turbo21
    Participant

I think i might have figured out why it was spamming observe. I only has master’s mend II on those 40 durability combines and not master’s mend I on my hotbars.. i will test further. Thanks for the help.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

I’d say: ditch both mends and get Leatherworker up to l15 just to obtain Waste Not – IMHO it’s absolutely greatest in terms of durability gain(/save) per CP spent, at least at low levels. Well, I hope Miqobot can use this one as well as Mends…

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    2+

Waste not might have benefit at lower levels but it has none at higher levels

Check out the math here

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/stormblood-upgrade-stage-2/#post-5570

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.