Status update on healer rotation changes

Forum Forums Discussion Status update on healer rotation changes

This topic contains 33 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Zanion
    Participant
    1+

Yes, Rotation Customization tools have already been requested and included in the future development plans. At the very least, they will require a dedicated development cycle of 4-8 weeks.

At the moment the combat performance of Miqobot has reached 90% and the community has been asking us to shift the development focus towards other features. After the current development cycle is complete, there will be a voting period during which the community will select the next feature pack for development.

I find 90% to be sufficient for a combat assist feature. So far it has worked great.I don’t feel Min/Max is worth the extra development time, when we could improve Miqo on other fronts.

Hummer89x
    Participant
    1+

I’ve got to say, that the combat assist is one of the best out of the box. Without any changes, it outperforms many other paid presets of another bot.

Decided to stick to miqo. Best and most simple bot I’ve ever seen. Big thank you.

However, some kind of customization would be pretty awesome!

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    3+

I find 90% to be sufficient for a combat assist feature. So far it has worked great.I don’t feel Min/Max is worth the extra development time, when we could improve Miqo on other fronts.

I have to agree. I’ve used miqo to clear/farm the all three tiers of Shadowbringers’ Savage Eden raids, and Unending Coil Ultimate. Always top DPS in a party finder group. And that was before the Miqo team fine-tuned and improved the rotations to the point they’re at now, which is pretty phenomenal tbh. Min/maxing at this point, with the final ShB patch a short few days away, seems a waste of time and resources when Miqobot is already performing above and beyond the average PF raider. There are QoL improvements that have been requested on there forums for years like Scenario Engine updates, UI update, Positionals hotkey, etc, and I feel like the team should move onto those to prepare for Endwalker and return to the combat rotations once the next big overhaul arrives. Just my opinion, though.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Level 80 Healer rotations are released.
    Miqobot v1.3.44 – Patch Notes

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Status update on healer rotation changes’ is closed to new replies.