Status update on healer rotation changes

Forum Forums Discussion Status update on healer rotation changes

This topic contains 33 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Myrkr
    Participant
    2+

Hello!

I apologize if this topic has already been addressed recently although I was wondering if we could get an update as to the current status of the healer rotation changes.

I love playing as a healer (especially AST) although while using Miqo to heal I feel pigeon-holed into playing as WHM as Miqo will only use the full skillset of WHM. AST and SCH have at least a couple of skills that are not utilized currently.

Would it be possible to provide an update as to how close these changes are to being finalized? I’d greatly appreciate it!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    9+

Healer rotations are almost ready for release. It will take 3-5 days to finish them.

However, the community has been asking us to prioritize several minor adjustments and QoL improvements. This will be the last opportunity to implement them within the current development cycle, so we’ve been hoping to make time for them.
    The improvements in question are:

• (Tanks) Arm’s Length support.
    • (DNC) Flourish / Saber Dance adjustments.
    • (Melee) Hotkey for Blind Positionals setting.
    • (Crafting) Resplendent Component C adjustments.
    • (Crafting) Automatic pause for chat.
    • (Scenario Engine) Random afkFor().

It will take about 7 days more to include these adjustments into the next release.

Xion
    Participant
    2+

(Crafting) Automatic pause for chat.
    (Scenario Engine) Random afkFor().

<3

Myrkr
    Participant
    1+

I appreciate the update! I look forward to the next Miqo release.

spellure
    Participant
    2+

Adding the automatic pause for chat will literally change my entire life with this bot. I even went out of my way to buy the $5 chat plugin for the game to try to get around this. You are amazing. I am so thrilled. Wow.

Ray
    Participant

What chat plugin?

Xion
    Participant

in Quicklanuncher

pussyfoot
    Participant
    1+

Automatic pause for chat would be my top priority as well. I’d like to see it across the board. (In scenarios, fishing, crafting, etc.)

Andylynyn
    Participant

Healer rotations are almost ready for release. It will take 3-5 days to finish them.

However, the community has been asking us to prioritize several minor adjustments and QoL improvements. This will be the last opportunity to implement them within the current development cycle, so we’ve been hoping to make time for them.
    The improvements in question are:

• (Tanks) Arm’s Length support.
    • (DNC) Flourish / Saber Dance adjustments.
    • (Melee) Hotkey for Blind Positionals setting.
    • (Crafting) Resplendent Component C adjustments.
    • (Crafting) Automatic pause for chat.
    • (Scenario Engine) Random afkFor().

It will take about 7 days more to include these adjustments into the next release.

I know the release windows/timetables are for reference only, but do we have an update on this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

5 + 7 = 12 days. Its been 6 days since Miqo post so one should assume 50%?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, the development proceeds in accordance to the announced schedule.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Oh I misread, I thought the healer rotations would be released in a smaller patch (between 3-5 days) and the rest would be 7 more days until implemented.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We are trying to minimize the amount of new versions, because every new executable requires several days to prepare, build, and perform the testing, and creates additional problems with antiviruses for the community.

miko
    miko
    Participant

Hey miqo while you guys are publishing a finalized version before expansion end, could you take a look on the summoner rotation and how it currently functions?

– Using ruin IV pre bahamut (should never be used unless overcapping)
    – Using ruin II during bahamut (should be ruin III or ruin IV – 4 stacks saved up)

Ideally the rotation without movement would never use ruin II at least. And priority for ruin IV should ideally be saved up for bahamut phases without overcapping. It’s still a relic from early expansion logic you’ve released but never got updated.

Thanks in advance.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by miko miko.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Of course, we can implement additional adjustments.
    But please keep in mind that rotations are already optimized to achieve 90% performance and the cost of every additional improvement after this grows exponentially. As presently formulated, the request is too broad and might take up to a week of optimization. So we will need some more specifics in order to implement your task in a timely manner.

At the moment Miqobot uses Ruin IV when there is a danger of overcapping or when an off-GCD is required, regardless of Bahamut phase.
    Your request is for Ruin IV to be delayed until Bahamut is summoned and at the same time for Ruin II to never be used. In this case, what should Miqobot cast for oGCD weaving while both Egi Assaults are on cooldown?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Status update on healer rotation changes’ is closed to new replies.