Starlight conductor this year?

Forum Forums Discussion Starlight conductor this year?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  flintrucker 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    1+

Hey Miqo,

Just wondering if Starlight conducting would be supported during the holiday event this year like it was in previous ones? Farming for all the rewards would be perfect work for Miqobot, as already proven in previous years’ iterations!

Thank you again for all your hard work this year.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant
    1+

Yea I hope it will be as well tho of course if it distracts the team from what they are focusing on then they don’t need to worry about it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Yes, we are already working on this.
    It’s not an easy feature, because the algorithms we implemented last year are no longer compatible with the current version of the game. We are doing our best, but please give us at least several days.

jor
    Participant
    1+

Any update on this? Hope to farm at least the last day.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Unfortunately Patch 5.18 has broken a very important module in Miqobot which was crucial for this feature.
    We have managed to implement an alternative solution, but it took us five days to get here and we still have to upgrade the algorithm for 2019 version of event.

We are very sorry, but it will be released only on the last day indeed.

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant
    1+

Unfortunately Patch 5.18 has broken a very important module in Miqobot which was crucial for this feature.
    We have managed to implement an alternative solution, but it took us five days to get here and we still have to upgrade the algorithm for 2019 version of event.

We are very sorry, but it will be released only on the last day indeed.

Thanks for at least making it happen. One day is enough to get tons of items.

bottybot
    Participant

Can I just ask, what are the items people want? for sale? for glam?

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    1+

Can I just ask, what are the items people want? for sale? for glam?

There’s different rewards every year, and people want them without the tedium of doing the same event over and over. Pretty simple.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by jimjankins jimjankins.

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

It honestly only took me like five times of playing the song to get all the rewards (and more). That’s like almost nothing in terms of game time…

Granted if it is a need then it isn’t in my place to say anything. I am just amused this is a request. :p

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  flintrucker.
    soviras
    soviras
    Participant

It honestly only took me like five times of playing the song to get all the rewards (and more). That’s like almost nothing in terms of game time…

Granted if it is a need then it isn’t in my place to say anything. I am just amused this is a request. :p

People want multiple copies of some of the items for their homes, not just one. I don’t get it either.

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

People want multiple copies of some of the items for their homes, not just one. I don’t get it either.

Personally I’d like to stock up on 999 of each firework.

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

I currently have three copies of the wreath and cake — it really doesn’t take that long if they want more. A few minutes more at most.

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

One of the reasons I use Miqo is because I have problems with my finger dexterity. This bot simply allows me to play. Having a scenario for this, albeit for one day, would be a great help.

Thank you Miqo!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Starlight 2019 Minigame support is released in Miqobot v1.3.31.
    Please refer to the main status thread for details: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Thanks! 1 Nav Grid and 1 Scenario later I have all the stuff.

I had to dumb it down a bit though as high fps was murdering the event. I reduced game fps to the lowest setting and used setStarlightAim(great). Works about 70% of the time but always ends in a success. Best I could get, run this on a repeat and you’ll end up with enough.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by PinHead PinHead.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.