Squadrons/Trust are they safe?

Forum Forums Discussion Squadrons/Trust are they safe?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Fuji 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Fuji
    Participant

Hey, new user and understand that nothing is socially safe. But considering Squadron and Trust are private as in no one can see you(not in a FC, and have no one outside RL friends on friendlist, as I said just returning to FFXIV with a few friends). Is it safe to run miqo 24/7? Or do they ban you if they notice you do not need sleep/etc. I usually play 5-8 hours a day myself without miqo but want to run it while I sleep but worried bout getting banned. Thanks in advance

Fuji
    Participant

Had a few more questions so just decided to ask here also.
    Is the fastest way to level from 60-71 with miqo just running Sohm Al or is there other ways with miqo?
    I checked around to see how combat assist is but found very little info on melee classes, how well does it work for each melee class? What has to be done manually for each melee class. Or which class rotation are updated to 80 already or which isnt.
    Sorry for all the questions and thx again.

t001
    Blocked

Squadrons / Tust leveling
    I’ve levelled a lot of my classes through the Squadron / Trust system without issue.
    I capped them all a good bit before ShB release so I can’t remember how fast Squadron dungeons are to go from 60 – 71.
    – Not sure if there is a faster way fro Miqo to do it unsupervised.
    I read with Trust its about 30 hours per class to go from 71 – 80 and that felt about right to me.

Safe to run 24/7 ?
    It’s not advised to run any bot 24/7 or leave it unsupervised, just incase.
    but I have done what you said, played 5 – 8 hours and left Miqo run the rest of the time.
    – a simple scenario like dungeon > repair > eat > repeat worked just fine for me.
    Many times I’ve woken up to a generic 90k message and paniced thinking a ban but it was just a d/c. I don’t know did the servers disconnect me because I was active for so long or just a random disconnect.
    There is a guide, Is Miqobot Safe, which is good to read anyway

Combat Assist
    I’ve only used it a few times so not too experience with it but from my experience all you have to do is target the enemy, Miqo will handle the skills, positionals etc. (may want turn on ‘blind possitionals’ in some fights)
    The skill rotation is not optimised to be doing the highest possible dps or creating/taking advantage of buff windows but its enough to get through instances (It could probably do enough dps to clear normal raids but you’d have to be active to manually do the mechanics anyway).
    Not sure which classes at 80 are supported but their rotation will still work without new abilities.
    Any Changes can be found in Patch notes New Abilities are Supported

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

While they don’t have any anti-cheat, they maybe monitor some specific activities, and if they do, it’s quite easy for them to notice who ran 24h non stop of Gold Saucer mini-games, or Trust, or Gathering, etc.

That’s why to stay on the safe side, it is advised to change activities every hour, and to disconnect for at least 8 hours per day.

Fuji
    Participant

Than you very much for the response, I will just make sure it does not run all the time. Any info about the combat assist for melee would be useful still.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.