Squadron Scenario with turn in

Forum Forums Discussion Squadron Scenario with turn in

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Samil
    Samil
    Participant

Anyone have a scenario that does squadron runs AND turns the gear in to hall of flames so that it funds itself?

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant
    1+

It’s not meant to be offensive or unpleasant, but whether it’s you or quite a few others on the forum, enough that you’re using a bot that makes your life a lot easier and allows you to save a lot of time on the game, if you could devote a little bit of that time to researching the forum, I think it would save us a lot of time from seeing this kind of post…

What you are looking for is here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/all-squadtrust-gc-and-leveling-lvl-20-75/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Oppie Oppie.
    Samil
    Samil
    Participant

I only asked cause every time I typed it in the search box it always had trusts 71+

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant

Because again, a little reading would have taught you that following the release of Endwalker, the bot does not yet handle 81+ content.

The best thing to do for now, via the scenario I linked, is to do a bit of Holminster at 71 and move on to Qitana as soon as possible until 80. For my part, I have up the 80-90 with the duty and the farm of Qitana in loop the time that the bot is updated (cf post of the roadmap)

Until then, the scenario in question does the job extremely well and allows you to feed yourself if and only if you have a small starting pot of seals (in the 10k range is enough I think)

Samil
    Samil
    Participant
    2+

Maybe you misunderstood me. I don’t want 81+ I don’t even want 71+ so before you jump in here with your contradicting attitude, you should prob check yourself. Idk who pissed in your coffee but you need to breathe.

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant

Um, I tried to be honest but not too mean, I even answered you and this is your answer?

No worries, you’re on your own

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Hi theres an index thread with links to scenarios the community made. It has quite a few for squadrons as well: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.