Squadron Dungeon – Ninja

Forum Forums Discussion Squadron Dungeon – Ninja

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tomarnk 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LordStriker
    Participant
    1+

Has anyone run dungeons with the adventure squad as ninja? I have watched several times, where the Miqobot run my character as ninja and selects a squad npc for an ability but does not return to fighting the mob. It stays selected on the squad npc until the mob dies.

Thanks in Advance

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  LordStriker.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yep works perfectly on ninja for me. Does it have any issues on other jobs? It looks like a generic problem like keybinds conflict or target filters.

LordStriker
    Participant
    1+

I haven’t seen any other issue like this on other jobs. But I don’t use macros for any of the abilities that target npc. Miqobot has to select the target then reselect the mob. I have seen it happen several times but only during a boss fight.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Actually i dont remember it ever selecting a squadron as ninja. I dont think they need goad since they have no TP bars. So its probably something in your settings.

What is your keybind for Cycle enemies (near to far)? Does it have any potential collisions with other actions? For example if its Tab make sure that no Alt-Tab, no Ctrl-Tab, and no Shift-Tab are assigned to anything else. Collisions are explained in the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/

Also check settings under:

System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Filters tab

Some people altered these settings and blocked Miqo from targeting mobs correctly.

If everything is fine in keybinds then try doing it yourself next time you see this. Click Tab when it happens, does it select a mob?
    Also what boss do you fight exactly and are there error messages in the log? I might be of more help if i have more info.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Works fine for me on Ninja

tomarnk
    Participant

I ran Ninja from 25 to 63 using squadrons with no notable issues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.