special condition gathering skills

Forum Forums Discussion special condition gathering skills

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Killagouge 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

omegablue8392
    Participant

I’m wondering if theres is a feature, planned or otherwise, for the bot to only trigger certain skills when certain conditions are met while gathering. like using the +2 yield skills only during gathering+1 nodes or when the hidden material appears, etc.

sometimes when farming hidden mats i’ll have the bot gather shards/crystals if the hidden mat isnt present in this node by listing the desired mat above the shard/crystal type in the “gather by name” section but i would like to only use yield skills when the hidden mat appears to get the most from the skill. or when trying to farm a lot of cheap mats, i’d like to use the yield skills on nodes that have an extra attempt.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

For hidden mat use {} with gather by name. It will make Miqo use skills on that mat only. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#gather-by-name-advanced

{titanium ore}
    crystal

Killagouge
    Participant

Is there a way to mark hidden mats in such a way that it will still be gathered if you don’t have enough GP for the rotation? I am gathering Darksteele at the moment, and I’d like to get NQ even if I don’t have enough GP to run the HQ rotation.

Killagouge
    Participant
    2+

To answer my own question. You just list the item twice. Once in {} and a second time without.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.