Skysteel Pickaxe Mats

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Skysteel Pickaxe Mats

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by SirVG SirVG 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

Ok figured it out, I see now in skills the DT Oddly file was what you had made using adding/subtracting skills and it woks if I tweak. I think what threw me yesterday was I had quick gathering on so thought something was wrong.

Relecade
    Participant

Take a look at the two screencaps attached.

Screencap 1
    Miqo-1 is how to bring up the editor for the rotation itself, and the options related to ensuring that the rotation is used and not a set of macros (keypresses).

Screencap 2
    Miqo-2 is the actual editor. The green button will add a skill to the rotation (select the skill from the left side, click the green highlighted button, it will appear on the right side). The red button will remove a skill from the rotation (select the skill from the right side, click the red highlighted button, it will be removed).

Some limitations to be aware of. You can not re-order the skills in the rotation, you can only add/remove them, though you can add to specific locations. Additionally, the “Start” action must be the first on the list. To change the rotation to always use HQ+30% on every node, you’d remove everything from the right side except for “Start”, and then select the “HQ +30” from the left, and add it to the right side. The result would be two items on the right, “Start” and “HQ +30%” and the first action on every node (GP allowing) will be to cast that skill. You can read a lot more about gathering rotations from the official help on the feature, here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Relecade
    Participant

The DT Oddly file is not mine, and I can’t comment on what it is or isn’t, hehe. I think it was provided based in part on what I submitted in this thread, but I can’t say for sure.

iifetap
    Participant

Anyone have a good fishing preset for the relic grind?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Patience. Snagging, Precision Hook for the first one.

Same for the 2nd, but you can also check “Ignore Tug Medium”, which is always Cherry Trout.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.