(Phase 1) Skybuilders' Grids and Presets

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 1) Skybuilders' Grids and Presets

Tagged: 

This topic contains 35 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by SirVG SirVG 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Blue
    Participant

and it repairs at the end of each chapter, so make sure you have that on your bar.

my crafters are not that high to repair yet how can I remove that?

Thanks

You’ll have to fine the “repair” line in each chapter and either delete it or uncomment (“//”) it, then save.

Thanks buddy

Exzerox
    Participant

Hello everyone. I Have made a one-click scenario for “Skybuilders’ Wain” Level 40 – 60 Carpenter item.

The TLDR is, In one click it will teleport you, auto-run to where the node is, gather, re-teleport and then craft. After crafting it will turn them into the vendor where it will stop.

First of all, I would like to credit @antonkell for his grids. @Shishio Valentine for the Miqocrafter for the crafting portion of this scenario.

Please note! I have only listed 10 harvests per node type and only 10 crafts of the “Skybuilders’ Wain” item, This is because I am not a big fan of letting a bot run for too long, I don’t have loads of time to watch it for hours on end. So all you have to do to modify the scenario your self is to do some quick math with the Miqocraft tool and change the values to your liking.

This is made so you can import it, can click start and have it just make the item from scratch. The only catches are the following:
    1: This does not gather the shards for crafting, you need to get them your self.
    2: I assume that you have all the crafting skills required (BSM/GSM at 35+, CRP 40+, MIN 35+, BOT 35+)
    3: You need to have those skills assessable on your hot bars somewhere with the switch Hotbar key binds on for switching to them.
    4: You have the best vendor based gear you can buy
    5: You always auto sneak. This will run through some fates and some mobs from time to time, so please be above level or check ya sneak button.

So, Let’s get into it. First off the scenario starts off teleporting you to Bentbranch Meadows, where it then runs you to the skybuilders’ ash log node hub. It then switches to the grid for the nodes there to be harvested. I have modified it to be all mount only, no slow foot walking here. After harvesting the 10 it will then teleport to the next node, “Skybuilders Rock Salt:
    (Also please note, I have tested this a few times and all of them were ok, accept 1 time where it repeated gathering the number of nodes that I have listed to grab for no apparent reason.)
    The character will first teleport to Camp bronze lake where it will change class to MIN, then run down to the ferry guy, talk to him, and teleport to the other side. Then it will run-up to the Rock salt nodes and mine them. After 10 nodes drained, it will then teleport out to Forgotten springs, where it once again will run out to the nodes, grab them and after 10, teleports to Foundation.
    Once at Foundation, It will use the aertherite and teleport to the filament where it will then run to a random spot in the room, then proceed to craft 10 Mythril ingots and then 10 Skybuilders’ Wains.
    After it has completed this, it will then go to the turn in vendor and turn them in and stop.

Please feel free to fix any bugs your self and re-upload it. To be honest, if you find any bugs, I’m probably not gonna fix em even if you do report them to me, so really go ahead fix away.

Anyway, please enjoy, let me know how it works for you and feel free to modify it, or change it in any way, just give me a shout out if it helped ya ;D. Also, forgive my terrible grammar and spelling.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Exzerox
    Participant
    1+

Hello everyone, Once again, I have made some more 1 click build scenarios. This time it is for the following items in the skybuilders’series :
    Skybuilders’ Cloth PLEASE NOTE: FLEECE NOT INCLUDED, However after you have gathered the spring water, stop the scenario and kill the sheep near you for fleece, they spawn in the same area, took me 5 mins, I had 37, more than enough for one round, then resume the scenario from the next chapter(2 -> 3)
    Skybuilders’ Plant Oil – Fully automated, you will need to manually change the crafted amount and gathered amount to your needs.
    Skybuilders’ Nails – Same as above for both of these
    Skybuilders’ Rings

All are one click, all have been tested by about 2 to 3 runs, so not much, but seem to work fine.

Also, there is a minor bug in my previous release in the Chapter were interacting with the Aetheryte sometimes selects the NPC not the Aetheryte, so if you download any of these scenarios, just paste the chapter in these over it and it will fix it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

darkdelusions
    Participant

Exzerox,

Thank you for your scenarios the ones i have used so far work great, do you happen to have them created for Rivets, and Pasta?

edgedy
    Participant

Anyone have a scenario that gathers and crafts the grade 2 level 80 items?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  edgedy.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

While we have a grid for gathering, do not that Miqobot DOES NOT SUPPORT DIADEM AT THIS TIME. You’ll have to gather everything on your own right now. As for crafting, if you have macros for the Grade 1 stuff, they appear to work the same as before.

/ac "Reflect" <wait.3>
    /ac "Waste Not" <wait.2>
    /ac "Manipulation" <wait.2>
    /ac "Delicate Synthesis" <wait.3>
    /ac "Preparatory Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Great Strides" <me><wait.2>
    /ac "Preparatory Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Great Strides" <me><wait.2>
    /ac "Byregot's Blessing" <me><wait.3>
    /ac "Careful Synthesis" <me><wait.3>
    /ac "Observe" <wait.3>
    /ac "Focused Synthesis" 
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.