(Phase 1) Skybuilders' Grids and Presets

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 1) Skybuilders' Grids and Presets

Tagged: 

This topic contains 35 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by SirVG SirVG 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

NotABotter
    Participant
    1+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Phase 1 of Ishgard Restoration.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.21, it is outdated.

Hey guys. Figured I’d make a thread for all to post their Grids and Presets for Skybuilders’ materials. I only have this 1 right now. Runs really well. Should be able to start from anywhere as long as you have your Miner on a hotkey. Will gather for an hour total. Script is 1.5(2) hours total with anti-ban AFK.

Let me know if you have any issues or requests. All are welcome to add to this thread.

List of current grids:
    SB Fine Sand

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hidingfromu
    Participant

Hi thanks for the grid. It seems to just sit there waiting for ‘Yield +2’ though.

NotABotter
    Participant

Hi thanks for the grid. It seems to just sit there waiting for ‘Yield +2’ though.

Did it give any debug info in the status window?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  NotABotter.

hidingfromu
    Participant
    1+

I’m an idiot ignore me, had reset my bars and hadn’t readded Kings :S Grid works perfectly thankyou 🙂

besaidknight
    Participant
    1+

For Skybuilder’s Hard Silver, Direct Western Point of Map.
    Build the grid to be as simple as possible, but it’s hard to make it any smoother than what I’ve got, considering it’s such a small grid e.e;

Attachments:

sternlast
    Participant
    1+

Here’s a scenario that includes all of the BTN and MIN grids for ShB. The grids include the Repair NPC in each zone and also requires Compass I to work properly.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  sternlast.
    Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant
    1+

Adding Nightsteel to the growing list

Attachments:
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

Alright, gonna use this thread so everything stays clean and packed.

Made one for SkB White Ash Log / Resin and one for the cotton. Enjoy 🙂

Attachments:
    shallowsteve
    shallowsteve
    Participant

Here’s a scenario that includes all of the BTN and MIN grids for ShB. The grids include the Repair NPC in each zone and also requires Compass I to work properly.

This one appears to be flawless, even on the finicky Il Mheg node. I half wonder if that one was put in purely to give miqo trouble.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant
    1+

Adding a Skybuilders Mythrite Sand grid.

Simple grid.

Attachments:

rojenmcche
    Participant

Thank you to all for these scenarios. I am still a little new to this and am getting stuck with most of these. I believe I have the required skills on my bars and nothing obvious is coming up in debug. Just for whatever reason stops or I get a 90k. Any tips? Thanks in advance

biloxibacon
    Participant

I’ve noticed the scenario that sternlast shared has chapter 7 listed as Skybuilder’s Truegold Ore, but it will only collect Skybuilders’ Highland Spring Water. I’m not very good at figuring these things out, if someone could assist.

Edit: Disregard, I fixed it. I created a new gathering preset named SkybuildersTruegoldOre and had to label the item by name.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  biloxibacon.

sternlast
    Participant
    1+

I’ve noticed the scenario that sternlast shared has chapter 7 listed as Skybuilder’s Truegold Ore, but it will only collect Skybuilders’ Highland Spring Water. I’m not very good at figuring these things out, if someone could assist.

Edit: Disregard, I fixed it. I created a new gathering preset named SkybuildersTruegoldOre and had to label the item by name.

Thanks, both chapters 7 and 9 had the incorrect gatherPreset.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  sternlast.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    2+

Here’s an entire Scenario for doing the Skybuilders’ Overalls. On mine I do have a 5th chapter for crafting, but since I can’t carry over those macros, I’ve removed it. But it will gather all the other items as necessary.

This includes grids, presets, and it repairs at the end of each chapter, so make sure you have that on your bar.

The scenario is set to gather enough for 100 overalls. Adjust things as necessary.

Attachments:
    graccichen
    graccichen
    Participant

I was looking for a grid for the first botany one (level 15) – the skybuilders hemp – if anyone has one and wouldn’t mind sharing.

Or any other ones that are lower levels – my gatherers are still babies.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by graccichen graccichen.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by graccichen graccichen.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.