ShB 5.2 Mats Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets ShB 5.2 Mats Scenario

This topic contains 35 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Zzoomers Zzoomers 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Clouds86
    Participant

i recently got the miqobot and dont quite understand how to imput the scenerio in to my miqobot interface, can i get some hep with that

Arc
    Arc

Click on the share button on the bottom right and then on import 🙂

vega
    Participant

If i put my Cordial on Hotbar 2 Slot 12 but the Slot 12 is bound to shift-^ does it still work ?

Works great btw

supgagonz
    Participant

if i start scenario it does the teleport and then i get the error for changing to BTN / MIN – did i have to set this an shortcut on hotbar or what im doing wrong? D:

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

if i start scenario it does the teleport and then i get the error for changing to BTN / MIN – did i have to set this an shortcut on hotbar or what im doing wrong? D:

Yes, both miner and botanist gearsets have to be in your hotbars for the scenario to work.

supgagonz
    Participant

i did 2 macros with /gearset change X (1 miner 1 btn) – placed on hotbar …. error …. im too stupid i guess xD D: (sorry totally new with using scenarios)

iifetap
    Participant

i did 2 macros with /gearset change X (1 miner 1 btn) – placed on hotbar …. error …. im too stupid i guess xD D: (sorry totally new with using scenarios)

Hit ESC and under Keybinds–>System make sure there is shortcut to whatever hotbar your gearset is on. This is what it looks like. https://puu.sh/Ff4Kb/efa7834ac3.jpg

supgagonz
    Participant

looks like your pic – must i write a macro for gearset change and place that macro on a hotbar or im totally wrong????

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant
    1+

looks like your pic – must i write a macro for gearset change and place that macro on a hotbar or im totally wrong????

you just need to change classes, drag the class icon to your bar. gearset change is for same class but different gear.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Antonkell Antonkell.

iifetap
    Participant

No, you just have to have a gearset on a hotbar, and whatever hotbar that is, make sure there is a shortcut to access it.

supgagonz
    Participant

thx alot :3 now it works perfect THX THX THX

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

I am going to test this out!! Thanks so much 💜

Schmebulock
    Participant

Hey, the slot are random for me and i cant get him to get the farm done, how can i do it if it possible ?

muffinkitty
    Participant

I’m having a problem with the AFK, The bot never starts back up when the time hits. Is there a setting I’m missing or something?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo uses 24 hour clock. Make sure that you select the correct time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.