ShB 5.2 Mats Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets ShB 5.2 Mats Scenario

This topic contains 35 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Zzoomers Zzoomers 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant
    7+

All the new 5.2 mats. Change the keybinds for cordials. Also change the “macro” under the gatherPresets to one that suits you. P.S. LOVE YOU MIQOBOT <3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ionlywin
    Participant
    2+

Appreciate it, truly!

PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant

My pleasure! Hope it helps

iifetap
    Participant
    1+

Ty!! Any suggestions on which chapters to add food buff?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    2+

Ty!! Any suggestions on which chapters to add food buff?

1 and 7? Might overlap if you have any meat and mead actions active, but it should be fine there.

Ash_the_Husky
    Ash_the_Husky
    Participant
    1+

bless you, this is working like a charm

BMerc
    Participant
    4+

Streamlined and made it less jagged, will now look less like a bot, Thanks for the quick base line

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  BMerc.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iq96
    Participant

hey thx for this, worked in the first chapter and since then i get this message

Wait, why isn’t Teleport icon active?

tried different scenarios and its doing the same, any solutions?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Please take a look at the new issue related to Hidden Hotbars described in the feedback thread:
    Shadowbringers 5.2 – Hidden Hotbars

Is your Teleport icon located on the hidden hotbar?
    If yes, you will have to make it visible.

iq96
    Participant

hey thx for the fast reply, my teleport is always in a visible hotbar, tried to change to different hotbars and different key binds and still have the same issue

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

It may still be related because hidden hotbars may contain phantom duplicates of previously loaded icons.

In any case, this is not a good place for troubleshooting issues.
    Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

bottybot
    Participant

All the new 5.2 mats. Change the keybinds for cordials. Also change the “macro” under the gatherPresets to one that suits you. P.S. LOVE YOU MIQOBOT <3

I have never been able to figure out how to change the macro under gatherpresets. Where do i go and how do i do it?

BMerc
    Participant

When you have the Scenario on (current number) go to the Gathering Tab and select in “Skills” what you would like to have it use. Also verify on this Tab that you have the correct item for that Scenario in the drop down or you will be saving the Skill for the wrong item.

PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant

I have never been able to figure out how to change the macro under gatherpresets. Where do i go and how do i do it?

If you go under the gathering tab, under the “gathering node” box is “skills”, you’ll see 2,4 typed into the box with macro tick selected. 2 is my keybind for increased chance of HQ and 3 is my keybind for increased quantity (sorry, im not logged in right now for the ability names XD). They are triggered before the mats are actually gathered. if you look on your hotbars, you can see the keybinds associated to them. Hope that helps

bottybot
    Participant
    1+

Thank you I got it working, was just confusing about whether to save the gathering grid or save the scenario itself, also I edited the repair. From what I’ve learnt doing it, you have to actually run the scenario number, then finish, then go to gathering and make the skills macro changes. Also I didn’t thank the creator for this scenario – Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.