Shadowbringers Trust System

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers Trust System

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

Just saw MrHappys Video About the new Trust System.

I think this will work so beatiful with Miqo that one could get the idea the guys from our beloved Bot had their fingers
    in the evelopment of this feature 🙂

Cant wait to try it out with Miqo.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Of course, if the Trust system will be available for repeatable grinding and not a single MSQ run, we will implement new Shadowbringers dungeons at the first opportunity.
    Thank you for your request!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Miqo already on it!! Lol

From what I’ve read around this place, we should expect miqo to be down for at least 3-4 weeks before she can be back up and running? I should have at least a couple of lvl80 jobs and most DoL/DoH leveled by then xD

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

Miqo already on it!! Lol

From what I’ve read around this place, we should expect miqo to be down for at least 3-4 weeks before she can be back up and running? I should have at least a couple of lvl80 jobs and most DoL/DoH leveled by then xD

Not down for so Long i think. But in Stormblood it took time before she completely adepted.

I think in 5.0 do not Need the Combat gathering and crafting be fully adapted to use it

Gargrim
    Participant

There is a point of worry that miqo wont be in shape just yet when the expansion comes. The new media tour reveals has shown that the combat jobs have all had changes, one way or another, which means tweaking even the sub-60 systems like low level squadrons and assists. And that’s not even covering crafting/gathering changes, which have not been revealed yet.
    I feeel like if there’s a priority in that the crafter/gatherer systems should be updated first exactly as they work pre-71 levels, followed by gold saucer, fishing, etc., basically anything non combat related. This is especially important for those of us who want a bit more exp to feed into the next levels of crafting/gathering, even if exp might be nerfed. Every little bit counts!
    It is understandable then to leave the combat things for later, or if there’s a queue system for updates it should be second-rate. This allows those who dont need to do MSQ to just leave miqo to farm or craft low level stuff for noob dancers/gunbreakers along with any other low level noobs who come in for the expansion.
    sorry for basically hijacking the topic and going on a ramble, just wanted to get my thoughts across.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

I dont think it make sense to adjust one System, for example crafting, fuly to shadowbringers, before adjusting the next System.

I think the best would be to put every System up with core functionality and then go into Deep.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I dont think it make sense to adjust one System, for example crafting, fuly to shadowbringers, before adjusting the next System.

I think the best would be to put every System up with core functionality and then go into Deep.

It makes perfect sense if the battle system is going to be delayed considerably. And from the looks of it (way too many battle changes), it sure is looking that way.

I personally wouldnt wanna wait on x feature because y feature wasnt yet available.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

It makes perfect sense if the battle system is going to be delayed considerably. And from the looks of it (way too many battle changes), it sure is looking that way.

I personally wouldnt wanna wait on x feature because y feature wasnt yet available.

i didnt say wait for y until x is Ready. I agrre with you on that Point. i just meant that we didnt Need Combat or crafting at top notch Level to use it

Biaba
    Participant

Hopefully some of Miqo’s devs are already on the beta servers collecting data 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

What beta servers?

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

What beta servers?

The Beta we are all playing Right now.. except you Lyfox 😛

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Enlighten me.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

no enlightment needed there is of Course no shadowbringers beta

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Lol “beta” FFXIV devs cant even be assed to have a test server let alone develop betas xD

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Hopefully some of Miqo’s devs are already on the beta servers collecting data 🙂

FFXIV used Alphas & Betas public servers only 2 times.

In winter 2010, 7 month before FFXIV 1.0 release, public Alphas through randomised invitations only, then during the summer 2010 open public betas.
    And next, between the closure of FFXIV 1.0 servers in fall 2012, and the release of 2.0 in summer 2013, alphas through randomised invitations of 1.0 players only, then open public betas.

There’s no public Alpha or Betas servers since 2013.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.