Second account for farming?

Forum Forums Discussion Second account for farming?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    2+

You keep complaining about obstacles for RMT and multibotting while its one of the reasons this game is so good. Its not a comfortable place for professional botters but its an amazing world for real players. Its designed to be fun. And Miqo is the kind of bot that makes it even more fun.

I understand youre disappointed that you cant make a lot of money of it. But this was never the plan.

Yeah its very clear Miqo’s target audience isnt RMTs. Not sure why that’s such a hard concept to grasp.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    2+

and hopefully never get the plan, because i think if that happens Miqo will be hunted down by SE.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

I understand youre disappointed that you cant make a lot of money of it. But this was never the plan.

I hope you don’t speak for Miqo team. There is always the same “plan” for every commercial programming project (Miqobot included): to earn as much rl money as possible.

Yeah its very clear Miqo’s target audience isnt RMTs. Not sure why that’s such a hard concept to grasp.

Because of a goddamn simple reason: I’ve spent a MONTH rl seeking for a decent bot designed for RMT. I’ve checked lots of games (L2, WoW, EVE, OSRS, GW2, TESO, BDO, Tera, LoTRO, AA, Karos, PW, Aion, Warframe, NWN, PoE and so on – I just don’t recall everything atm), and there always the same pattern: either game currency is not worth anything, or there is no decent bot to farm it (crappy fishing bots which make 10 cents per hour are not considered “decent”). Now, in case Miqo won’t suit either, then I don’t know how the heck ppl find bots to earn money nowadays…

Oh, and besides: don’t worry, it does not matter how many players do RMT – it won’t affect “legit” botters anyway. Either bot is discoverable, and then GMs ban you in either case (RMT or no), like it was 22.05.2008, when Blizzard ONCE found a way to discover Glider and banned lots and LOTS of accounts in a blink, including my raid account, which never traded gold for real… or it’s impossible to find out if account is botting or played manually, and then you are safe.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

Well Miqo can do everything for you. Level crafters, level gatherers, farm endgame mats. She just cant do MSQ. At least not yet. But even when she does it will still take ~2 months for one character.

While a jump potion is already available. It clears MSQ instantly. Its official so you wont get banned for using it. And it costs just as much as 2-month Miqo subscription. Just go on mogstation and buy it. Problem solved.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Forget MSQ… with jump potions and forums to buy/sell accounts you don’t really have to go through this hellfire for every account you want. Though, the main problem with Miqo is not in inability to complete MSQ… it is in zero ban spread protection 🙁 No proxy support, no possibility to fake hardware information and so on. And I doubt it’s really that hard to implement…

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    8+

We are sorry, but at the moment we have no plans to support RMT.

The purpose of Miqobot project is to make the game a better and more enjoyable place to live.
    We do not aim to take over the market or maximize our profits.

Therefore we will always prioritize gameplay features over RMT support.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Too bad, but oh well… thank you for direct answer anyway!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.