Scenarios for lvling BTN and MNR 61-70

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenarios for lvling BTN and MNR 61-70

This topic contains 43 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

I made some scenarios when lvling an alt, strictly for lvling. By using them to lvl both BTN and MNR via collectables, you will get to 70 quickly and have earned enough scrips to buy every SB gathering book.

The 61 scenario and the 63 scenario use no cordials, but the 66-70 one uses cordials. That one is similar to the red scrip farming one on here, but I’m not sure how much.

All of them use a 600 GP rotation so you need at least 600 GP, which should be easy.

Also, you need to hit the node once to unlock the item.

gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant
    1+

Here are the scenarios

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Audie
    Participant

Lvl 61 scenario doesn’t work at first it got stuck trying to get to normal nodes so i constricted the gathering to unspoiled nodes which is fine. Tried it again and it just wasn’t using collectors glove.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea i remember having that problem as well mainly for Beech Branch. Typing ‘Unspoiled’ in gather preset fixed it.

As for Collectors Glove its probably because you dont have enough GP. Rotation in this scenario requires 700 GP, not 600 like author said. However 63+ items use 600 GP rotation. So you can take that one and apply for Raw Triphane/Beech Branch.

yino
    Participant

I am also having the same issue with beech branch. It would go to a Mature Tree instead.

What exactly do you mean you typed unspoiled in the gather preset?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

On gathering tab theres an empty box under start button. If you type node name there it will look for that name only. Select preset ‘Beech Branch’, type Unspoiled in that box, click overwrite.

yino
    Participant

ohhh… Learn something new everyday. Thanks!

Arogunz
    Participant

Dunn what’s wrong, but whenever i start this scenario, my char just teleports to the city and skips the movement to destination part and just “afking till…”

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What do you mean? Theres no movement before afking in these scenarios. At least not in 61/63. It goes to node only after it spawns.
    If you want to navigate beforehand you have to add waypoint() commands before afkUntil().

Arogunz
    Participant

You’re right ! πŸ™‚ I was just to confused with a Function name “startGathering”.

But now i have an another problem – even due “Cordials” is ticked on checkbox, i’ve still manually to use them (they are on a hotbar)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It wont use a cordial if gathering logic ends after 1 node. You need to add cordials with sendIcon() function.

gather(1)
    icon(3, 7, 5.0) //cordial

3rhan
    Participant

I need a help i dont know how i can use the scenario can help me step by step pls?
    Ty alot

3rhan
    Participant

21:23:11) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (21:23:11) ‘1’
    (21:23:11) Chapter: 1
    (21:23:11) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)
    Thats my Problem always

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its really very easy here is step by step.

1. Import scenario.
    2. Select it.
    3. Click start.

Take a look at the guide for import: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-import-export/

3rhan
    Participant
    1+

Ty Brooo got itπŸ˜‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.