[Scenario] Shadowbringers 5.0 Aethersands

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Shadowbringers 5.0 Aethersands

This topic contains 92 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  twostar 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    k007
    k007
    Participant

Pretty sure I’m doing something wrong. I run chapter 1 and it goes to the location and flies to the first node and attempt to collect it even though its not the stated collectible item listed on the grid in scenario. It’s not detecting the correct ephemeral nodes but selecting regular nodes and try to collect it. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

SuperSul
    SuperSul
    Participant

I run chapter 1 and it goes to the location and flies to the first node and attempt to collect

Make sure you start the scenario from the chapter that matches the closest time slot to the node that is currently active. It sounds like the Ephemeral may not have been up for chapter one at that time.

bottybot
    Participant

Thank you so mcuh for this. Only problem I encountered was the lack of using Hi-Cordials, often the 2nd and 3rd gathering I was well under the 650GP needed and would only get 2/8 quality, therefore no chance of aethersand. Is it possible to modify to include the option of using hi-cordials? I would do this myself but even after using this for a while I still don;t realy understand how to write the scripts.

SuperSul
    SuperSul
    Participant
    1+

Is it possible to modify to include the option of using hi-cordials?

Yes it is possible to use Hi-Cordial. In each chapter after the line ‘aetherialReduct()’ add the line ‘icon(x, y, z)’ where x is the hotbar the hi cordial is on, y is the slot number, and z is a slight delay (use 2.5). So ‘icon(3, 12, 2.5)’ uses my cordials from hotbar 3, slot 12 with a 2.5 second delay. You will need to do this in each gathering chapter (1,3,4,6,7,9) and then save.

Unfortunately there is no way to use cordials intelligently like the gathering mode does so you may waste a few but overall it’s still a huge gain.

Astathan
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. Excellent work.

imalice1
    Participant

Any way to make Miqo use impulsive appraisal 2 instead of 1 or will she need to be updated?

miqoai52
    Participant

Any way to make Miqo use impulsive appraisal 2 instead of 1 or will she need to be updated?

it will use the upgraded version of any skill if you have it on your hotbar. just make sure IA2 is on yourhotbar and you have it unlocked and it will use it.

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

[snip]

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Drudicta Drudicta.

Otakugenerationz
    Participant

Sorry I am new here, how exactly do we use this? I am lost…

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Is it possible to modify to include the option of using hi-cordials?

Yes it is possible to use Hi-Cordial. In each chapter after the line ‘aetherialReduct()’ add the line ‘icon(x, y, z)’ where x is the hotbar the hi cordial is on, y is the slot number, and z is a slight delay (use 2.5). So ‘icon(3, 12, 2.5)’ uses my cordials from hotbar 3, slot 12 with a 2.5 second delay. You will need to do this in each gathering chapter (1,3,4,6,7,9) and then save.

Unfortunately there is no way to use cordials intelligently like the gathering mode does so you may waste a few but overall it’s still a huge gain.

Somehow it works better if i put it under the rotation line, any idea why?

Kaplan
    Kaplan
    Participant
    1+

This scenario is working super super fine. It’s helping me tons, thanks.

Ihategathering
    Participant

im new here where can I find how to use and install this ?

Ihategathering
    Participant

are you able to share a new one of these with the use of High Cordials added to it? im new and dont understand how to do this kinda stuff ty
    ]\

rojenmcche
    Participant

Any way to skip the ephemeral nodes if farming for regular items using grid only? thank you

testasd
    Participant

This scenario is massively inefficient compared to lazy manual farming. The biggest culprit is the insane inefficiency of GP. Doing a 0 gp rotation is practically worthless because it’s extremely rare to reach high enough purity to get aethersands, and there’s no efficient way of doing cordials or gp management (as far as I’m aware) with the bot because there’s no function to check GP and do things conditionally based on it. There was a few other things that contributed to it being terrible that I fixed but it’s still hardly worth using.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.