Scenario Question: Quick Synthesis?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario Question: Quick Synthesis?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

I can’t seem to find a list of Scenario Commands in the forum to find out whether it’s possible to have Miqo quick-synth mats instead of manually doing them one by one. With my gear where it is, I don’t need HQ mats for Yellow Scrip turn-ins and it would be much faster if I could get her to QS all the stacks of things she collected.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

You can click ‘?’ button on scenario tab to get a list of functions.
    Its also in the sticky forum thread: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-scenario-scripting-engine/

The answer to quick synth is there too.

Yes, Quick Synthesis usage is planned in the future updates.
    However, please note that Scenario Engine already has an alternative:

solverPreset(fastest)
    ignoreQuality(on)
    craft(max)

This will make Miqobot synthesize an item of your choice as fast as possible.
    It’s not as fast as Quick Synthesis, but it has several advantages:

1. Crafting Solver is not limited in count. (Quick Synthesis is limited by 99 crafts.)
    2. Crafting Solver can synthesize any recipe. (Quick Synthesis is not allowed for certain master book recipes.)
    3. Crafting Solver can synthesize reliably with minimum stat requirements. (Quick Synthesis has a fail rate which depends on your average item level.)

So if you don’t mind the extra time spent, we recommend using this method instead.
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.