[Beta] Scenario Scripting Engine

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Scenario Scripting Engine

This topic contains 123 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Not sure if this has been addressed before but in the scenario scripting if you were to set it to afk till say 3:00et it will only work for 3am and not 3pm, Iโ€™m trying to set up to gather nodes that spawn every 12 in game hours but I canโ€™t seem to figure out how?

Miqobot uses 24-hour clock format. An example of 3:00 p.m. would be:

afkUntil(15:00et)

Please note that full documentation is available directly in Miqobot. Press ? button to open it.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Use two chapters, one for 0300 and one for 1500

Ryku97
    Participant

Is there a plan of implementing quick synthesis to scneario funcs ? quicksyn(#) maybe ?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, Quick Synthesis usage is planned in the future updates.
    However, please note that Scenario Engine already has an alternative:

solverPreset(fastest)
    ignoreQuality(on)
    craft(max)

This will make Miqobot synthesize an item of your choice as fast as possible.
    It’s not as fast as Quick Synthesis, but it has several advantages:

1. Crafting Solver is not limited in count. (Quick Synthesis is limited by 99 crafts.)
    2. Crafting Solver can synthesize any recipe. (Quick Synthesis is not allowed for certain master book recipes.)
    3. Crafting Solver can synthesize reliably with minimum stat requirements. (Quick Synthesis has a fail rate which depends on your average item level.)

So if you don’t mind the extra time spent, we recommend using this method instead.
    Thank you for your request!

avluis
    avluis
    Participant

I’ve also found the delay between leaving quick synthesis to add up when making multiple maps so the time saved (and the possible failed synths) make the above method a much better option ๐Ÿ˜€

fernir
    fernir
    Participant

Is there a scenario function to switch what squadron dungeon to run?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Akhorishaan
    Participant
    1+

So I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a function to the scripting engine that would let you check the time, see if it is in a range, and if it is, execute some other function. (Basically an if:then statement)

For example, something like this:

IfTime((1200et,1359et)GoToChapter(4) //If true, chapter 4, if not, go to next function
    IfTime((1400et,1559et)GoToChapter(8) //If true, chapter 8, if not, go to next function

Something like that. I don’t know how difficult it would be, you would have to implement nested functions if you haven’t already, at least there is already a method to check the time implemented, I don’t think it would be much more of an effort to have a function that checks the time.

This would allow you to have a chapter 1 in a scenario that will quickly check what time it is, and if you have a lot of time-based chapters, jump to the appropriate one (eg. time constrained gathering or fishing scenarios where you have a lot of times and places to be).

Keep up the good work, the bot is exceptional already. ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Akhorishaan.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Akhorishaan.

Archie
    Participant

Not sure if this has been requested before, but it would be REALLY good if we had 3rd KO option.

koCheckpoint( maxKOs ) = retry
    koSetCatchUp( ) = execute on death

What we miss is an option that will skip the current chapter and continue from the next one.

It would be especially useful on timed nodes gathering in (however unlikely) case of KO. koCheckpoint( maxKOs ) is cool and I use it at the moment at the beginning of every chapter, but all in all if there’s a rare mob or in the future there will be a chance of FATE messing up rare nodes, it would be good to have the possibility of just skipping.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

Hello and sorry about raising this thread from the dead.

I’d like to know if there’s a parameter to run a dungeon with the Squadron until you reach a specific level. Like running Brayflox until level 41 and then stop.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

No. You can calculate how much xp per dungeon you’re getting versus how much xp you need to level up, and adjust one of the many scenarios for squadron dungeons in the grids & presets section. But there currenty isnt one tailored to your specific requests, mostly because everyone is at different levels and making such a scenario would be redundant to most.

zulumsi
    Participant
    1+

After reading through post and trying to search I haven’t found anything so here’s my question/suggestion.

Is there a way to randomize time? Like, unspoiled pop in a 1 hour range, so we use afkUntil(14:05ET).

Is there a command or can there be one that’s more like afkUntiul(14:05ET-14:55ET), so it chooses a random timme between those ranges to go and execute next actiion?

Thanks.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Hello, quite new here and getting into creating my own scenarios. I had a question about Miqobot handling “if statements”. If character is X level then move on to next task.

Is Miqobot able to do something like this? Of course I want to go more in depth with my ideas but I wanted to start here for now.

Another example would be… if EXP Boost runs out… Apply another.

Thanks.

Sinrion
    Participant

Since the Firmament is now supported as Area for Miqo, is there a command to use the Main Aetheryte in Ishgard to teleport to it? Since it’s not directly in the Aetheryte Teleports (but one option below)?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Just use the line number.

teleportNpc(2)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Scenario Scripting Engine’ is closed to new replies.