Scenario Question

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ryuurhal
    Participant

Is there a way to set up a scenerio to stop the current chapter once X ET is reached and then head to the specific chapter for the unspoiled node?

E.G. Miqo is on chapter 3 gathering 2:00 ET hits end chapter switch to chapter 6 tele gather unspoiled X

I tried looking through the Miqo commands but I didn’t recognize anything that could help. Bit knew to the scenario scene so might have just missed it.

tul02130
    Participant

Is there a way to set up a scenerio to stop the current chapter once X ET is reached and then head to the specific chapter for the unspoiled node?

E.G. Miqo is on chapter 3 gathering 2:00 ET hits end chapter switch to chapter 6 tele gather unspoiled X

I tried looking through the Miqo commands but I didn’t recognize anything that could help. Bit knew to the scenario scene so might have just missed it.

Usually its done by first waiting till the node spawns via afkuntill and then after mining the node just having the new chapter start.

Have a look.

ryuurhal
    Participant

No I understand that.

What I am wondering about is if there is a way to stop mid gather in a chapter, lets say chapter 2 when X time hits and then skip to chapter 7 for unspoiled node gathering.

zgo63925
    Participant

workUntil( time )
    Stop next activity at specified time.
    Both real and Eorzea time is supported.

Format is [Year-Mo-Da] HH:MM[:SS].
    For Eorzea time add “ET” at the end.
    Date is valid only for real time (can be omitted).

Year – numeric representation of year
    Mo – numeric representation of month
    Da – day of the month
    HH – hours (24-hour clock)
    MM – minutes
    SS – seconds (can be omitted)

Each activity will finish the ongoing action before stop.
    Fishing will hook the current fish, gathering will dig the current node, crafting will synthesize the current item, and so on.

Note: When chapter ends, timer is disabled.
    Aliases

Parameters
    time – until which to work
    Examples
    workUntil(18:00)
    workUntil(13:50et)
    workUntil(2024-01-01 00:00:01)

zgo63925
    Participant

It won’t jump to a selected chapter, just the next one step.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Jumping to an arbitrary chapter is planned in the future. For now scenario can only be a sequence.

Chapter 2 – workUntil() or repeatChapterUntil().
    Chapter 3 – unspoiled.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.