[Scenario] BSM Leve crafting 70+

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] BSM Leve crafting 70+

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kontu kontu 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Same concept as Lynian’s from here : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/arm-70-76/

but for BSM. Used their grids even.

You’ll need 18 copper per round of the scenario you plan on doing, default is 3 runs (edit repeatAll() count on last chapter). Pretty sure 3 runs (27 crafts) is enough to get you to 74

This scenario expects you to be able to self repair, and by default teleports to the apartments in the Goblet and enters them for crafting. If you don’t have an apartment in the Goblet, or want to craft somewhere else, edit that chapter as needed.

Turns in Deepgold Sledgehammers, which is a lovely little triple, hence why we craft 9 per scenario run.

Needs MIN, BTN, BSM, and CRP for gathering/crafting at a minimum.

I’ll do another one for 74+ for BSM soon.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Here’s 74+
    Fully self-sufficient. Each round crafts 9x Bluespirit Scythes for the turn in. Same deal as before, expects self repair and a Goblet apartment to go to.

MIN,BTN,BSM, CRP and GSM required to work as is

I used this to get from 74 to 80

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

Totally a typo on the last chapter of my 74+ scenario that wouldn’t do scythes right. I must have fat fingered something when I reviewed it before exporting. Re-attached here with it fixed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.