ARM 70-76

Forum Forums Grids and Presets ARM 70-76

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by lynian lynian 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant
    1+

ARM 70+ Scenario. Fully Self sufficient. You Will Need ARM,MIN,GSM for this scenario to work. Also buy a stack of copper ore from the NPC. If you do not have GSM Buy 10 Manasilver Nuggets before you start. Leve “Time to Fry” – Hand in one per quest.

Arm 74+ Scenario Full self sufficient. You will need ARM,MIN,BTN,CRP for this scenario to work. If you do not have CRP/BTN Buy 10 White Oak Lumber before you start. Leve ” The Proper Precautions” – Hand in three per Quest. This nets like 13mill EXP per Leve if HQ and 3 at a time. Used it all the way to 80.

Let me know if you encounter issues.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by lynian lynian.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

betterbegg
    Participant

it keeps selecting deepgold nugget for BSM instead of ARM for chapter 3

70 leves profile, i just switched to BSM running it now then will run the 74+

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  betterbegg.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  betterbegg.
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant

Yeah I dont have BSM so I don’t get that issue. Best way to fix that is to change recipe(Deepgold Nugget) to recipe(Deepgold Nugget, 2) and that will make it choose the ARM one over the BSM one

lynian
    lynian
    Participant

CRP 70+ Leve Scenario Full Automated Buy 10 Varnish Before starting. You will Need WVR for this scenario to work. If you do not have WVR Buy 10 “Bright Linen Yarn before starting.

Attachments:
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant
    1+

CRP 74+ Leve Scenario. Fully Self Sufficient You will need MNR,BTN,CRP,WVR,GSM for this scenario to work. If you do not have GSM buy 10 Manasilver Nuggets before starting. If you do not have Weaver buy 10 Kudzu thread before starting. This is for the lvl 74 Levequest “Horde of the Rings” 3x Hand in. Nets around 14 mil XP per leve if submitting HQ.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by lynian lynian.
    Attachments:

Nelo
    Participant

On the blue spirit grid, I noticed it’s getting stuck a lot on a rock when trying to land. I’ve had this issue before with the twincoon grid and never really got a solid answer on how to fix it. Do you have any advice?

It’s the node at 28, 37 that it gets stuck almost every time, even in smaller mounts. 17 on the grid.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Nelo.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Nelo.
    Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

On the blue spirit grid, I noticed it’s getting stuck a lot on a rock when trying to land. I’ve had this issue before with the twincoon grid and never really got a solid answer on how to fix it. Do you have any advice?

It’s the node at 28, 37 that it gets stuck almost every time, even in smaller mounts. 17 on the grid.

Pick up the node in editing mode and move it to the side a little bit.

Kim_Lee
    Participant

Why are there so many waypoints on your grids? It would be a lot easier to manage with less and just one central beacon. Here is one that I modified for Stiperstone. I removed the waypoints for unspoiled mineral deposits because they were not being used.

Attachments:
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Yea the grids are way overdone but meh it’s not a lot to deal with really at least 🙂

lynian
    lynian
    Participant

I did not make the stiperstone grid.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.