[Scenario] 5.3 Master Crafter Mats/Legendary Nodes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 5.3 Master Crafter Mats/Legendary Nodes

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Arreal 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant
    1+

Hello! I see this is an old scenario, however I decided to make my own. It gathers all of the legendary mats for BTN and MIN. I have the node order optimized to allow for fewer teleports. However, I didn’t feel the 1,000g savings from 3 less teleports was worth the time loss/testing effort. Feel free to edit the grids to take advantage of the savings! Keep grade 7 Dark matter in your inventory as this scenario self repairs every 24hrs ET. It will also retrieve materia every 12hrs ET. I have NQ cordials bound to key 4. Let me know if you make it better! Share the efficiency 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

farashasteel
    Participant

Hi, I am new to this, is there any way we can change the rotations of the scenario? I really want to use pick clean, King’s Yield – or all those skills that gives me more quantity over quality. Thanks.

necrocorey
    Participant

Hey I’m a little late here, but could I get some help explaining why I seem to keep stopping just barely out of range with the gather nodes?
    I’m using jakebnda’s download since it was the most recent, but should I go to the “old” one or am I just messing it up somehow?

Arreal
    Participant

Is it possible to merge this with the 5.4 one so every window they collect both sides?
    For example. Ashen alumen and Raindrop Cotton boll spawns at the same time and it would be great if miqobot could collect one, cordial and tp to collect the other

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.