SB ALL Regular Nodes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets SB ALL Regular Nodes

This topic contains 46 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Moohoo 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    kirby
    kirby
    Participant

Please forgive my silly question, but what is the intent of this scenario? I suspect the intent is not to literally gather a stack of everything in Shadowbringers, but I’m not sure how best to split it up into targeted items.

iifetap
    Participant
    1+

Please forgive my silly question, but what is the intent of this scenario? I suspect the intent is not to literally gather a stack of everything in Shadowbringers, but I’m not sure how best to split it up into targeted items.

I mean, you could just use to to gather stacks of everything. But its also a great resource to have if you need specific items, just find it in this scenario, and copy/paste it into one you make.

Heathen129
    Participant

I seem to die a lot using this scenerio. When using for white oak log I am usually killed same location every time. I tried to remove the way point and just skip the gathering node but it does not seem to work and will still try to get the node. It happens say every 20 attempts at the node.

Dragonage16
    Dragonage16
    Participant

Hi,

I managed to solve my previous issue, but I do have one question: Why does the my character seemingly “skip” certain nodes on the grid?

For example, when gathering Sandteak Logs my character will sometimes do the nearest node, then go the furthest away, then to the one in the middle and then back to a further one, pathing randomly. Is that intended?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Dragonage16 Dragonage16.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Hi,

just got the bot and the possibilities seem endless. The ShB gathering list is also great.

It sadly does not work for me, though. I can see that the grid is there, and my character moves to a node, but then I get the following error several times “Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’.” and nothing happens aside from the camera spinning around.

I guess there is some kind of special keybind needed for this grid or miqobot gathering in general to work? Or is it an error on my end?

Thanks in advance.

The error log is literally telling you what you need to do to fix it. Assign a keybind to “switch to hotbar 3” and the bot will magically work again!

System > Keybinds > System > ????? > PROFIT

And btw, I believe these are the default keybinds in the game that miqo uses. You mustave switched it at some time or other.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    Dragonage16
    Dragonage16
    Participant

Thank you LutBot!

Was searching for an answer myself and came upon a thread where someone had a similar issue, and after some tweaking it everything worked.

edgedy
    Participant

This log is odd, wouldn’t it make more sense to do it by zone breakdown?

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

It’s easier to find a specific item you’re after if it’s done in alphabetical order. Most people who would use this are after a few specific items, and not really using it to go zone-by-zone full clearing all the items.

Moon
    Participant

A noob question: so I started using this scenario, but it only gathers the top item from each node, is that how its supposed to work?

lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant
    5+

I’m not sure how many people are still using this/would find this useful, but I made some changes to the original scenario. I didn’t like that it filled the gathering tab with a single entry for each item, so I split the instructions from a gathering preset to grid/gather slot/gather rotation. Default rotation for all is pick clean, but can be changed easily. I also commented out the npc repair and added a self-repair at the end for those like me who have all crafters maxed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Crazador
    Crazador
    Participant
    1+

By any chance, do you know where to find other expansions gathering scenarios? I just need 1 of each item to complete the gathering log, planning to get the Resplendent gathering tools

Silverflare
    Participant

any way to make it only gather 1 of each node? trying to finish gathering log

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Change gather(250) to gather(1).

VeniD
    Participant

1. Amber coves
    2. Blood tomato
    3. Bluespirit Ore
    4. Bomba Rice
    5. Bright Flax
    6. Coarse Saltpeter
    7. Coffee Beans
    8.Creamtop Mushroom
    9.Curley Parsley
    10.Dimythrite ore
    11.Dimythrite Sand
    12.Dwarven Cotton Ball
    13.Extra Effervescent Water
    14. Fernleaf Lavender
    15. Frantoio
    16. Garden Beet
    17. Gianthive Chip
    18. Harcot
    19. Hard Mudstone
    20. Highland Spring Water
    21. Iridescent Cocoon
    22. Light Gerbera
    23. Lignum Vitae Log
    24. Lime Basil
    25. Mansilver Sand
    26. Miracle Apple Log
    27. Night Pepper
    28. Pixie Apple
    29. Pixie Floss Boll
    30. Purple Carrot
    31. Royal Grapes
    32. Sandteak Log
    33. Sweet Alyssum
    34. Tiger Lilly
    35. Titancopper Ore
    36. Titancopper Sand
    37. Truegold Ore
    38. Truegold Sand
    39. Underground Spring Water
    40. Upland Wheat
    41. Volcanic Tuff
    42. White Ash Log
    43. White Oak Log
    44. Yellow Alumen

Made this for a reference for myself. Use it if it will help you at all. Scenario is Freeking amazing BTW

Deedee
    Participant

I am not sure how to use this at all

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.