SB ALL Regular Nodes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets SB ALL Regular Nodes

This topic contains 46 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Moohoo 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

The forums are changing the quotation marks. Copying and pasting won’t work. We’ll have to type these macros ourselves.

/micon "Field Materia III"
    /ac "Pick Clean"

/micon "Sharp Vision III"
    /ac "Pick Clean"

It looks like doing a code block works

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Asynchria Asynchria. Reason: fixed typo
    snake8503
    snake8503
    Participant

Thanks Timray! Saved me a bunch of time! Great job!

miko
    miko
    Participant

30/44 chapters done, only one I’ve had trouble with sofar is the manasilver sand one, probably worth looking into. Seems to afk hover at a beacon after gathering some nodes.

Timray
    Timray
    Participant

K ill look seek what is up with the Manasilver grid
    Any problems with any of the others at all?

miko
    miko
    Participant

I’ll update after I’ve ran the last 14. All fully afk so seem to work great including the repairing part!

Xion
    Participant
    1+

I haven’t encountered any issues really. Leveled miner to 80 with it over 2 days with no real hiccups.
    Doing BTN now.

MultiBoxing84
    Participant
    1+

this is awesome, thank you!!

Timray
    Timray
    Participant

30/44 chapters done, only one I’ve had trouble with sofar is the manasilver sand one, probably worth looking into. Seems to afk hover at a beacon after gathering some nodes.

Sorry but i can’t seem to reproduce any problems with the Manasilver sand grid.
    Ran it for 4 hours while watching Netflix and it never hung at any beacon or place at all for me at least.
    Anyone else have problems with this grid?

miko
    miko
    Participant
    1+

44/44 done, reran nr 25 manasilver sand and worked this time around. Not sure what happened first time around, perhaps server desync.

Expected yields:

~1600 <77 items
    ~1200 77+ items

Small subsample since it looked pretty dumping it all in fc chest: https://i.imgur.com/B36NBQX.png

Big thanks!

Timray
    Timray
    Participant

44/44 done, reran nr 25 manasilver sand and worked this time around. Not sure what happened first time around, perhaps server desync.

Expected yields:

~1600 <77 items
    ~1200 77+ items

Small subsample since it looked pretty dumping it all in fc chest: https://i.imgur.com/B36NBQX.png

Big thanks!

That pic made all the work I put in to it worth while. So glad it helps some one other than myself 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Timray Timray.

Blackhalo
    Participant

SO I’m new here. How does one use this text file?

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

thank you for posting this! but is anyone having issues with it using cordials? trying to figure why its bypassing them.

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

i figured out what was wrong. something silly. Forgot to add a 1.5 to the Key. this is awesome! wish had it for the past items.

skashif
    Participant

This is hell a lot of work really appreciate for your great effort.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

SO I’m new here. How does one use this text file?

You have to import it via the share button on the bottom right of the Miqobot window.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.