Salt Peter

Forum Forums Discussion Salt Peter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RangaTempest 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RangaTempest
    Participant

So i set up miqo to farm volcanic rock salt(edited), set her for 30 gathering instances, went to bed last night, woke up go to work, come home to check on her she had gathered 5 out of the 30 i set in about 12-18 hours worth of time, some time after midnight she just stoped.

was still running no error messages or what have you.

only thing i can think of is the 3 unspoiled nodes are SUPER far apart so maybe she couldnt see the node spawning at the furthest point and because it wasnt mined it kept spawning in the same spot?

if so whats the solution? create enough beacons to keep miqo going in circles for a full hour until the node spawns??

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  RangaTempest.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Just enable “use truth” in settings which corresponds to Truth of Mountains.
    Heres a paragraph from guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#senses-and-beacons

RangaTempest
    Participant

wasnt the issue, i shoulda checked for a standard grid first, volcanic rock nodes are super far from eachother unlike many other unspoiled, what seemed to fix it all was with the grid i got from here was having only 1 becon that was as close to dead center between the 3.

the grid i was trying to use set beacons near the individual unspoiled nodes which after doing 1 round of beackons left me near 1 unspoinled spawn spot, if the unspoiled spawned on the furthers point from the final destination miqo wouldn’t see it is my guess as it’d just sit there until it despawned and im going to guess with the lack of hitting it, it stays on that same spawn location leaving me in an infinite no mining loop despite miqo working as intended.

my explination probably sucks and i might be wrong but what i do know is truth was on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.