Rotation Testing

Forum Forums Discussion Rotation Testing

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ysetnia
    Ysetnia
    Participant

So from what I tested so far RDM works all the way to 70 pretty much flawlessly (even tho the post stated it was to 50 only), it uses all skills. Now I’m curious what other classes have a full max lvl rotation. BRD 50 rotation can be circumvented pretty easily by using proccs manually and timing Empyreal/Refulgent for Barrage before the rotation uses Heavy. BLM uses the 50 rotation, SMN I read also works with base rotation only. How about SAM, did someone test for that? MCH seems to use skills up to 54. Any tank I wouldn’t consider using in an 8-man party since Miqo will just Provoke as a filler. I can’t wait for the finished version of the combat rotation and the ability to customize them!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

New beta has even more skills and better tanks handling: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/page/30/#post-11286

Ysetnia
    Ysetnia
    Participant
    1+

Ah I see, thanks! BRD uses Empyreal now with Barrage, tho Refulgent is still not working. MNK looks way better as well as DRG. BLM is weird, it uses Leylines and Sharpcast but not Fire IV and Enochian yet. Good progress tho, keep up the good work!

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

BLM is weird, it uses Leylines and Sharpcast but not Fire IV and Enochian yet.

It seems all logical, since they are adding skills according to dungeon lvl, at Sohm Al your max lvl is 54, Enochian is 56 already.

Ceraphrim
    Participant

strange my bot isnt updating

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

You have to download the new versions manually. Should be on 1.3.22Beta for most recent. Check the Combat Beta sticky thread for a link to it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.